Meet the Girls

Elsa Winter Erandelle
17 years old.
The Beautiful one, Kind, Smart, loves Chocolates, Shy but friendly when you get to know her, Rich but she prefers to be Simple.
Platinum Blonde hair and Crystal Blue eyes.
The eldest daughter of Idun Erandelle and Adgar Erandelle who was known as one of the richest persons. Had a little sister named Anna Spring Erandelle.
Has power of Ice, Snow and Light. She got her powers because of her other dad Manny a.k.a Man in the moon who was known as the most powerful immortal. Elsa become immortal when she was 8 years old and that's when her mortal mom and dad knew. Manny made Elsa her daughter but she was still born because of her mortal biological parents.(It's frustrating isn't it? Well Elsa is the daughter Mrs. and Mr Erandelle but Manny is also her father. So she has two biological parents.)

Merida Autumn Dunbroch
17 years old.
Beautiful, the Brave one, fierce, a little boyish sometimes, Rich but would prefer to be Simple like Elsa.
Crazy Frizzy Red hair and Blue eyes.
The eldest daughter of Elinor Dunbroch and Fangus Dunbroch who also owns big company at Scotland. She also have triplets brothers.
She does't have powers but she has a talent, she's really good in Archery.
Her mother always wanted her to become more poised and polite princess that's why Merida always got annoyed but she still loves her mother. She will be the Bestfriends of Elsa, Rapunzel and Anna. But she's more close to Elsa.

Rapunzel Summer Corona
16 years old.
Beautiful, Cheerful, Kind, loves to Paint, Rich and really likes to shop every time.
Emerald Green eyes and Long Golden Blonde hair that goes up her waist. The only daughter of Emily Corona and Robert Corona.(Sorry, I forgot the names of rapunzel's parents.) Cousin of Elsa Erandelle and Anna Erandelle.
Has Healing hair when she sings.
(In this story Gothel will not be evil.)
When she was 8 years old, Gothel her mother confessed to her that she was just adopted and told her who is her real parents before Gothel died from cancer. Few months later, Rapunzel meets her true parents and that's how she met her cousins.

Anna Spring Erandelle
16 years old.
Beautiful, Cheerful, Kind, loves Chocolate like her sister,  Rich, and likes going Shopping.
Blue eyes and Strawberry Blonde hair.
Daughter of Idun Erandelle and Adgar Erandelle. Little sister of Elsa Erandelle.
Doesn't have powers but has a talent of Punching.
Anna loves her sister so much. She''s afraid that everybody will shut her out. She's really dangerous when she's beastmode or someone hurts her family and friends like what she did to her ex-boyfriend Hans he got into a coma for weeks. So don't mess around with her.