studying gone wrong (or right )

It was a very slow day at the cave. Almost no one was there except for wally west (aka kidflash) and robin. What where these two up to all alone in the cave? You will soon find out
______________________________________
"Ugh, I am sooooooo bored" wally whined as he sat upside down on the couch with a text book in his lap.
"Well if you would shut up and let me help you with your homework then we could play video games" robin retorted with a rather frustrated tone.
Artemis B-07 the caves computer announced and the blonde Archer entered the living room. "Hey guys, what's up?" Artemis asked as she plopped herself down on a separate chair and turned on the TV. Robin growled a little when she turned on the TV. "We had that off for a reason you know. We are trying to do homework". Annoyance laced his voice. "Does it look like I care? Go do it in your room or something." The blonde Archer shoo'd them off.
Robin slammed his text book that he had in his lap closed and walked off to his room with Wally close behind.
.................(switching to pov).....................
(Robins pov)
"Ugh, Artemis has no right to kick us out of the living room, but then again maybe I will be able to concentrate better in my room even if Wally is with me. I just hope I don't get flustered and he finds out that I have a secret crush on him that would be a nightmare. He would probably push me away and think I'm disgusting. so it's settled I will keep it a secret and we can stay friends." I reopen my text book and sit down on the bed and Wally sits next to me a little to close so I scootch away a little before I start to blush but it's a little to late for that.
(Wally's pov)
As we walk to robins room I can't help but notice his perfect ass and I end up staring at it until we get to his room and I'm snapped out of my trance like state. We walk into robins room and I close the door behind me and sit on his bed a little to close and he scootches away and I happened to notice a small blush on his face. "What is that about" I think to myself then I get an idea. I scootch closer again and rest my chin on his shoulder and the blush gets even redder. Suddenly he stands up "I think we have done enough studying for now" he says in a shaky voice he walks over to his backpack he bends over to put his books in his bag. I still can't help but notice his fine ass and I walk up behind him and hold his hips. He slowly stands up and I trail my hands from his sides up to his shoulders. I feel the smaller boy shiver and I smile at his actions. Soon I start to trail kisses down his neck, he spins around and starts to back away from me. Every step I take towards him he takes a step away from me and pretty soon he has his back to the wall. I speed closer to him and slam my hand against the wall right next to his head. The blush on his face is even deeper that is when I lean in closer so our lips are barley brushing against each other. "What's wrong rob, is there a problem?" I ask him with a small smirk on my face. "I.....i" is all the response I got out of him and I could tell that his voice was hitched in his throat so I took the chance I had while his mouth was still open and kissed him. I heard a muffled squeak come form the smaller boy as our lips came together and I slipped my tongue in his mouth.
(Robin pov) I can feel the blush on my face grow darker and Wally sits closer to me. "No I can't let this happen I can't let him know that I like him" my thoughts are lightly clouded and I can hardly think strait. "OK I think that is enough studying for now" I walk over to by book bag and bend over to put my books away. That is when I felt Wally behind me and hold my hips. I can feel everything that he is doing to my and I finally start to back away when he starts to kiss my neck. But soon I find myself against a wall and Wally is coming closer to me and then suddenly he is right in front of me with one hand by my head. Wally leans in close to me and our lips almost touch. "What's wrong rob, is there a problem?" I can see the small grin on his face. I can't talk all I managed to get out was "I....i" before my voice got hitched in my throat and that's when Wally kissed me. His soft lips against mine is all I can feel and a tingly warn feeling crawls up my body as wally slips his tongue in my mouth and I let out a small squeak. Our lips move together slowly at first then we start to pick up pace, our tongues in a loving battle for dominance and I moaned softly. I can't believe this is happening, my crush likes me back and we are kissing! After what seemed like forever we had to pull away to catch our breaths. I look Wally in the eyes, as I gasp for breath I manage to get out "you.....(gasp) like.....(gasp) me? I asked. Of course...(Gasp) I do..(gasp) or else I wouldn't have kissed you. Wally finally finished his sentence and I couldn't help but smile.
(Wally's pov)
After what seemed like forever Robin was the first one to pull away. In between breaths he asked me if I really liked him. Of course I do or else I would not have kissed you. I could see the happy glint in his eyes when I told robin I liked him. " so, will you go out with me?" I asked nervously but I didn't have to be for right after I asked the question Robin wraped his arms around me and gave me a quick kiss. "Does that answer your question?" Robin smirked as we pulled away. "Yes, yes it does." I pulled him into a hug and I never wanted to let go.

(Hi guys this is my first birdflash story I hop I doesn't suck and I hope you like it please let me know what you think. I think I got a tiny nose need ahem I wrote this.)