34. Move in?

-Move with me- Karlie said breaking the silence.

-What?- Taylor said raising her head to look at her.

-Let's move together I don't care where I just want to live with you- Karlie said leaning to kiss Taylor before she could even answer the proposal.

Taylor got lost in the kiss leaning against the cushions cupping Karlie's cheek. The dancer moved her hands slowly to Taylor's ribs, touching her skin between the crop top and the skirt. It was when Karlie moved her kisses to the singer's neck when she went back to the real world.

-Karlie wait- Taylor said placing her head on Karlie's chest to put some distance between them.

-What?- the dancer asked confused.

-Do you really mean it?- Taylor asked sitting on the couch to look at her- do you really want to move with me? Or are you just saying it because I did that big gesture with the song? Because it's not the same.

-I ask you to move in together and what's all you have to say?- Karlie asked hurt, for the first time she was the one taking a step further and Taylor didn't believe her at all- why do you doubt me?

-I'm not doubting you at all Karlie- Taylor protested- but it's an important step.

-You were the one talking about it like a month ago- Karlie reminded her.

-And you were the one who told me not to think about it until the tour ends!- Taylor yelled not being able to contain herself.

-I don't understand why are you reacting like this! you were the one who wanted this since like forever- Karlie yelled too forgetting about her injury ankle and getting up to walk away from Taylor but falling on the process the moment she tried to walk.

-Karlie- Taylor said moving quickly to grab her- your ankle, be careful, let me help you.

-Thank you- Karlie whispered when Taylor took her again to the couch.

-We are going to the hospital right now- Taylor said moving to grab her coat and purse.

-You have press and fans to attend- Karlie reminded her.

-I don't care- Taylor said handing her another coat- wear this, it's cold outside now, I've texted my security to wait for us with the car, wait here, don't move, I'm going to talk with your family to tell them.

-Taylor wait- Karlie asked her with a shaky voice making Taylor stop- you have fans to attend and Tree has probably press too waiting for you so go, don't drop everything for me.

-When are you going to understand that I don't care about any of that when it comes to you?- Taylor asked feeling frustrated because was being stubborn- you need to see a doctor and I'm taking you right now I don't care about the rest ok? You are more important so I'm going to tell your family that they can go home and not wait awake for us because I don't know how much time it would take the hospital thing but I'm going to take you no matter how bad you protest.

Karlie couldn't protest any longer because Taylor left the room like a storm. The singer quickly reached the loft where Karlie's family where with Austin, Cara and other dancers and people who worked on the tour. Everybody was surprised to see her without Karlie but Taylor quickly explained what had happened, the pain part, the move was business for another time, and she was taking the dancer to the OR right now. Tracy wanted to go too but Taylor insisted that it was late and they had to work the next day and they didn't know how much time they would spend there. Austin offered his help to take Karlie to the car which was already waiting at the back door. Karlie had to admit that the pain had grown with the last minutes and the hospital wasn't a bad idea at all but she was too stubborn to recognized it when hours before she still wanted to dance on the show.