chapter 1

Hey!!! This is a slash between Yakko and Wakko. DON'T LIKE DON'T READ!!!

~Wakko's POV~

I was just sitting their on the couch and watching tv. I was bored out of my mind, their was nothen on TV. Yakko was reading a book and Dot playing dress up in her room. Wait, Yakko's reading a book? since when did he read books? " Yakko... Why are you reading a book?" I asked him. His head popped up to look at me. "Well... I found this book and it looked intresting, so i thought i would give the book a chance" Answered Yakko. "Oh..Is it a good book?" I asked him. "Uh.....I guess, it's called 'book from elsewhere' " Answered Yakko. "Oh" Yakko was still looking at me, his eye's are sparkling.

~Yakko's POV~

I was still looking at my brother, Wakko. What am I feeling?  Maybe i'm just hungry. "Hey Wak, you hungry?" I asked Wakko. "Heck yeah!" Wakko yelled out as I laughed. I got up and went to the kitchen and made me and Wakko and sandwich. When we finished the food Wakko ran back into the living room. The feeling is still here, and it only get's stronger when Wakko's around. Then another voice poped up out of nowhere. It was just Dot standing beside me. "Whatcha doin?"

"Thinking"

"Thinking about what?"

"Wakko"

"Wakko? why would you be thinking about Wakko? Unless, you like him!" Dot yelled out . "Shush! Wakko might here you" I told her. "If you care if Wakko can hear me then you must like him" Dot said a little less loud. "Fine, I think, i might actually like Wakko" I confessed.

"I knew it!"

"What? how could you have known it, I just figured it out myself"

" I can see it in your eye's...now go tell Wakko how you feel" Said Dot. "But..What if he doesn't feel the same way?" I asked her. "Did that ever stop you with Hello Nurse or Minavera Mink?" Dot asked me.

"Well no, but..."

"No but's, just be how you were with them, just with Wakko, ok?" Dot asked me. "Ok, but if doesn't work, I'll blame you" I answered and walked back in the living room to see Wakko on the couch again. I walked up to him and sat next to him. "Hey Wak, Whatcha doin?" I asked him. "Nothen" Answered Wakko. "I know something that will make you not bored" I asked him.

"Sure, what is it?"

I started to lean closer to Wakko and when our faces were centameter's apart, I could feel his deep breathing on me. Then I just kissed him.

This chapter is done, next chapter coming soon!!