Lost in Phoenix

Bella's pov

I was walking aroung the streets of Phoenix lost. I was worried because 1 my cellphone is dead 2 I have no idea where I am in Phoenix and 3 my mom Renee is going to kill me because I'm out on a school night. All there is is dark alley ways behind shadowed and creepy buildings. I had a very weird feeling that I was being watched by someone and that I needed to get out of here fast.

I started to run and try to find anybody to tell me where I was or to find a way to get back to Renee's house and fast. I turned down a street and that was a big mistake.

I saw 3 shadows/bodys hovering around a fire talking in hushed voices. I stopped right when I saw them. One of them slowly turned his head and gave me a wicked smile. I felt a shiver go down my back as a looked closely at his features. He was very muscular and could easily take me down. "Looks like we got ourselves a visitor brothers." Said the man to the people to his sides. "Yah and now we need to kill another person because she found our base camp great!" Said a man with a calm, but an accented voice. "Lets just get it over with already." Said a strong yet enchanting voice.

The one who was muscular cracked his knuckles, while the accented one stretched out, and the enchanting one let out an annoyed huff. I started to back away when they started to encircle me. Crap! I was surrounded now in less than a second. Right beforethey all pounced on me I thought about how Renee and my dad who lives in Forks, Charlie will take this. Next thing I know I feel someone punch me in the face with such hard force that I fell to the ground.

"Pff. This one can't even take a hit" said the muscular one. They all snickered and started to nonstop kick and punch me. I decided to not scream because I knew that wont do anything in this abandoned place. And I knew if they kept going at the rate they are going I'll be dead soon. Oh well I didn't really have the best life anyways.

They kept going for another 20 minutes and suprisingly I was still alive, but barely. "I think I got all my anger out now." Said the one with the enchanting voice. The other men agreed. "Lets pack up and go." Said the accented one. They all started packing up their stuff. They didn't even care if I was alive or not. While they were packing I felt so exhausted because I was holding up the blackness that tryed to cover me.  It started getting heavier and heavier as the minutes flew by.

"I think we're done here guys." Said the muscular one. "No, we have to do one more thing" said the accented one. He picked up a stick, then put it in the fire and took it out to make a torch. He walked over to me and so did the others. They all put their faces in the light and I saw their faces clearly. One was absolutely stunning, with wavy, bronze hair. One very buff, with a buzz cut that made him appear more scary. The other, holding the torch, had a very calm look yet fierce, summed up with long dirty-blonde hair. Yet all having that deep golden eye color. They all said together "Have a nice life." And left me there on the ground mangled, bloody, and horrified.

So, thats the start of the story is it good so far I didnt know. Please give me SOME feedback about it. Thx,

                     Smiles4ver :)