First cupcake

Aphmau's Pov
I woke up feeling weird today. Well I would since Dante has bred missing for five days. Nicole is going crazy, well I wouldn't blame her they have been going out for a month. Then I get a trxt from Katelyn
/Text/
Katelyn- What is wrong with Kawaii~Chan?
Aphmau- What do you mean?
Katelyn- She has been acting weird and has been coming home late.
Aphmau- Oh. Maybe she is just paying stuff to help make cupcakes for the town meeting.
Katelyn- Maybe but I'm still worried I have to go look for Dante so bye.
Aphmau- Bye.

I get out of bed and see that Celestia is still sleeping, I pet her and get ready.
-After getting ready-
I go downstairs and see that I'm the only one here so I just watch My Little Horsey
Kawaii~Chan's Pov (When she kills she doesn't speak third person)

I was walking to the maid cafe because I told Nicole that I know where Dante is. We walk in and I said wait here. I go get a "special cupcake" for her and come back.
Kawaii~Chan: Kawaii~chan thinks that you should relax and eat a cupcake that Kawaii~chan made for you.
Nicole: Thanks *sniff*

She eats the cupcake

Nicole: You know after eating that I feel more relaxed.
Kawaii~chan: Do you feel tired?
Nicole: Yes I doo.. *thump!*

She blacks out and I carry her to the cafe's basement. I tie her to the chair. Then she wakes up

Nicole: Wah? Where am I?
Kawaii~chan: You are in the basement.
Nicole: Why?! And where is Dante you said that he was here?!
Kawaii~chan: He is but not in the way you would him to be, you ate him Nicole.
Nicole: What?! No! How?!
Kawaii~chan: Oh that cupcake had a surprise in it.
Nicole: No! You are lying, you would kill him!!
Kawaii~chan: Oh yes I would, why don't you have another cupcake!!
Nicole (crying): No!! Get away from me!!
Kawaii~chan: Oh look Dante wants to give you a kiss.

Then I stuff the cupcake in her month, she spits it out. Then I pick it up.

Kawaii~chan: Why would you spit out a good cupcake?
Nicole: Stay away from me!
Kawaii~chan: Hmmm I'm bored lets get down to business.

I grab a knifes

Nicole: What do you want *sniff* crazy!
Kawaii~chan: I'm just going to make more cupcakes.
Nicole: No!! Nooooo!!

I stabbed her in the side, then did more work. When I was done I clean myself up, then get my "mix". I put it in a bowl and added sugar and flour. I put it in a cupcake tray and put it in the oven when I hear the door open. I see Katelyn and say hello. She asks if she has seen Nicole. I say no and head her my new made cupcakes that came right out of the oven. She take a bite and says that they are great!

Katelyn: What do you put in the cupcakes that make them so sweet.
Kawaii~chan: Tons of beef.
Katelyn: What?
Kawaii~chan: Tons of SWEETS!! Kawaii~chan said sweets!!
Katelyn: Ok bye Kawaii~chan.
Kawaii~chan: Bye Kawaii~chan will see you at home.

She walks out, that was close, I clean up and leave I had a good day heheheh

This is sooooo wrong, yes but I love it!! I'm weird and I like it!!