Sorry these are so short! But I will update very often so...and I will follow everyone who comments or votes! Plz do! Ily!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{LOUIS}
"Um...Dad? I kinda...um, I mean..."
"Are you going to talk to me or stutter about your personal problems?" Robin bellowed, a little too harshly.
Louis gulped. "It's nothing. I mean-"
"That's what I thought." Louis' drunk father growled. He studied his sons face for a moment. Drunk as he was, he still saw the bruises on Lou's cheek, forehead and eye. "What's with all the bruises? What'd ya do? Get in a fight? Wait-you weren't drunk were you? Or high?" Richie fired one question after another at Louis, still silent. "Huh? You gonna talk to me?"
Silence.
"So you think you can get drunk, get in a fight, and then not talk to me?"
The sudden sting of pain shooting through body was the last thing the 18 year old remembered.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
{HARRY}
"Mum?" Why is she not coming? Harry rolled his eyes. He did love Anne, of course. Just when she didn't come right away when he called made him a little flustered. "MUM!"
"Yes honey I'm coming!" Anne's footsteps resounded across the mansion as she climbed the stairs.
As soon as she opened the door to her 16 year old sons room, she could sense something was bothering him. "What's wrong?"
"Um...mum? I kinda...um, I mean..."
"Honey, are we going to talk about or you going to stutter?" She tussled his, trying to lighten the moment.
"Yeah, I guess so." A slight smile crossed his face. "You see-how should I say this." He fumbled with the quilt on his bed. It had been his great grandmas. How he got it & not Gemma was beyond him. Even though it was pretty worn, it held a lot of memories. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" Anne's voice broke his train of thought. "What? Oh yeah. I'm just going to say this-don't judge me." A reassuring look from his mum gave him a little confidence. "I guess, well, I'm-I, I'm gay." There. It was out. No, he was out. Harry wouldn't look up at her, hiding his flushed face in the quilt. "Ok. Is that supposed to matter to me? I don't care if you want to date an octopus!" Her eyes twinkled, laughing silently at her own joke. Harry looked up in disbelief. "Really?"
"Of course! I won't ever judge you." She squeezed his hands. "I love you."
"Love you too Mum."
They sat in a comfortable silence for a bit.
"I would probably care if you dated an octopus."
"MUM! Of course!"
Harrys laughter floated throughout the house.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••