"No I didn't... I meant...I mean don't you miss your own bed?"

"No I mean..uhhh.." She slit her eyes at him as he mocked her. "You damn right I miss my own shit. Plus I won't have to hear your loud ass moaning in the middle of the night." He stood and put his cup in the sink.

KY cheeks became cherry red. She looked down at her empty glass before turning and placing it in the sink. KING turned a perfectly nice conversation into an awkward one. Tapping her nail on the counter KY bit the corner of her lip.

"I'm not even that loud. Stop listening and you wouldn't have that problem." KING stared at KY from the back and chuckled.

"It's kind of hard to tune you out."

"Mhm. Well I'm going to bed." KY turned to leave when KING grabbed her arm and stepped closer.

Staring at him she waited for an exchange of words but he just stared.  The look in his ryes formed to lust KY assumed. KING watched as her breathing picked up and skin redden a bit. He leaned in so that their faces were inches apart but hesitated to do anything more. KY stared at his lips and without thinking took the initiative to kiss him. When she didn't feel him reciprocating she backed away embarrassed.

"I shouldn't of done that. I-I apologize." She looked down at the floor before scurrying off to her bedroom and closing the door.

Pacing the floor for a few seconds she shook her head and sighed from the mistake she just made.

Omniscient
February 21, 2015
Sunday | 3:52 a.m.

KING was still up going through the shots he took earlier on in the week. Placing his camera on his lap he stared across the room at KY's bedroom door. Rubbing his chin he sat up and looked out on the balcony. It was beyond calm within the apartment which didn't help with his insomnia.

Standing up he walked over to her bedroom door and opened it. KY was laid out in just her bra and panties sleep. After cutting his shutter sound off he angled his camera perfectly and snapped a picture of her.

 After cutting his shutter sound off he angled his camera perfectly and snapped a picture of her

Removing his shirt he climbed in bed over top of her and moved her hair over more. KING spent two hours trying to make sense of the little scene that transpired in the kitchen. He couldn't lie and say that he wasn't attracted to KY.

KING knew for a fact that she was attracted to him just by the look of disappointment on her face when he didn't kiss her back.

He planted kisses down her neck and across her shoulder. KY stirred and turned her head in the opposite direction. Unhooking her bra on the side he did the same and moved down her back. KY half sleep pushed him and turned over on her her back.

Feeling her thong being removed her eyes opened and she jerked when she seen a shirtless KING hovering over her. Completely removing it he placed his hand between her thighs and ran his thumb against her lips.