Party time? Of course. Warner/Kenji/ Kent sibling moments? Why not.

An hour later, immaculately dressed in a light emerald button down and stone grey slacks with the appropriately matching shoes, Warner was ready for the party.
All of the guests had gathered in Kenji's wonderfully decorated party room, awaiting Juliette's arrival.
Just at the expected time, Delalieu walked in and nodded to Warner; they were on their way up.
"-Adam where are we going? We don't even go on this floor ever..." Warner heard Juliette say as they got out of the elevator down the hall.
"Come on, just trust me for once." Adam replied.
"Hey Juliette, remember that one time when Adam and Kenji brought you to a different floor and played that prank on you and Warner where-" James began, giggling.
Juliette interrupted, "YOU TOLD HIM ABOUT THAT? ADAM HE'S A CHILD AND THAT WAS NOT FOR CHILDREN'S EARS."
Warner smirked as he overheard their conversation, since he could laugh looking back on the prank now. He certainly got his revenge on the two after the embarrassment they caused Juliette.
It was quite the elaborate prank, and let's just say Kenji and Adam caught Warner and Juliette in a... compromising situation.
Finally, while Juliette rambled about the age where inappropriate stories should not be told to children, while James protested -Juliette, I haven't been 10 years old for a while - they reached the party room.
Adam swung the door open, and there stood Warner, arms gesturing wide in a mock 'tada!', while Juliette stared in awe in confusion, looking around the room at all the people and decorations.
"For your birthday," Warner explained, in response to Juliette's questioning glance, "Or at least, the day your new life began and you made it out of your cell. I wanted to celebrate you."
For a moment, the whole room was silent again, pausing their cheers and shouts of "surprise!" as Juliette processed what the celebration meant.
Then, she gasped, "Aaron!" and launched herself into Warner's arms, kissing him deeply.
The room erupted into applause and shouts of "Happy Birthday". Because this was it, this was her true first birthday. Her old life before this didn't matter, and that's what it was, and old life. This was a new one, the life she should celebrate with the people she loves.
Just as Juliette's kiss with Warner was bordering on too-passionate-to-be-socially-acceptable, especially with James 5 feet away, Juliette felt a tap on her shoulder.
She turned, and nearly jumped, as Kenji's face was leaned in right next to hers and Warner's.
"Wait till you find out that I was actually the one who did the decorating here- imagine the kiss you'll give me. It'll put your mini make out-sesh with Warney here to shame."
"Shut up Kishimoto-" Warner uttered almost blushing at the realization that they made out in front of everybody, again, just as Juliette squealed "KENJI! The decorations are lovely!" And gave Kenji a huge bear hug, nearly tackling him to the ground in her affection.

The festivities continued for a few hours, as Warner had trays of food sent up continuously- what James, Adam and Kenji didn't devour, everyone else thoroughly enjoyed.
As evening approached, everybody settled down to let Juliette unwrap her gifts. She grinned widely at each one, thanking the giver multiple times before moving on to the next one.
The entire time, Warner could not stop thinking "this is probably her first real birthday celebration in so long, with people she truly cares about."
The thought made Warner overflow with joy for Juliette, because she got to where she wanted to be and grew this far all on her own.
Finally, after opening James' homemade gift, which Juliette teared up at, and Kenji's ridiculous gag gift, which made her nearly cry with laughter, everyone turned expectantly toward Warner.
"Oh...no no. No, my gift, um, I'm giving it to her later. Separately. Not now." He mumbled, not realizing everyone would expect him to give a public showy gift. Warner didn't want to give anything personal or intimate or meaningful in front of a crowd.
"Aw, man, bro, that's disgusting. We don't need to know about the kind of special birthday gifts you're giving to Juliette." Kenji whined, covering his ears, making James cackle with laughter and Adam shoot a warning glance at his youngest brother.
Warner rolled his eyes at Kenji, but tried to give him his meanest glare.

As the party wound down, Juliette thanked everyone again multiple times for throwing it for her and for bringing gifts. Eventually James, Kenji, Adam, Juliette and Warner were the only ones left in the room.
They all sat on the floor, lounging on the white rug and leaning against the leather furniture, when Juliette looked curiously at Warner, still wondering what his gift was.
"Well, it's getting late... We should head up. We can clean up the mess tomorrow, or I'll send some people down to clean it."
"Nah, we've got it." Adam says. "Gotta get this one off his sugar high." He gestured to James, who is trying his hardest to sit still and not bounce up and down, but fails in his attempt.
"You kids go have fun." Kenji adds, with a wink.
"Okay, thanks for cleaning up." Warner adds, noticing Kenji's eyebrow raise because wow, Warner actually said thank you for something.
Warner stood and helped Juliette up, grabbing her hand to head upstairs. Warner laid a hand on Adam's shoulder for a brief moment, as a thank you, and ruffled James' hair as he walked by. James said "g'night" and waved goodbye excitedly to Juliette.
Leaving the room, Warner led Juliette to the elevator, and once the doors closed, he turned to her and said, "Now it's time for the best surprise of the night, love."