Advice

"So Mama..." Thea moved the cereal around her bowl with her spoon, looking at her strange reflection on the back.

"Yes?" You scoop a spoonful of oatmeal into your mouth, and lightly chewing.

"Father was here last night." She said unchanging the tone of her voice.

You hesitated. "I know."

"He was crying."

"I know."

"What did you say to him?"

"... He said that he missed me and was feeling lonely." You laughed and shook your head. 'Don't know why I'm telling you this.'

"I said he should have thought about that," you shrugged. "before leaving us for my sister. And that's when he left my room I don't know what happened next."

"We're a broken family aren't we?" Alithea asked staring into her cereal bowl.

"Yes." You replied.

You got up and placed the bowl in the sink, slipping on your shoes. '36 1/2 years ago I met him... 21 years ago I had the twins... 17 years ago I was kidnapped, 6 years ago my twin sister appeared in my life and took everything from me... Now I'm miserable.'

On the way down to Fairy Tail, you noticed a family of four outside laughing together. You smiled and thought nothing of it, but frowned when you thought of your own family.

"Mornin Jellal." You stepped into the guild and slumped down in a chair next to him.

"Good Morning (Y/N)." Jellal replied tiredly. He must have been up all night.

"I want things to go back like they used to... Back when we were all young and stupid out of our minds." You wallowed as Nova slid your favorite drink: Beer float.

"What happened to you two?" Mira giggled a bit at your misery. She really was the devil.

"Erza."
"Sting." You both said in unison. Mira's delight instantly dropped.

"Oh man..." The silverette leaned forward on the bar counter. "Jellal can go first."

"Erza... Wants another kid." He ran his fingers through his blue hair. "And I told her we're too old to do that. By the time it's 10, she'll be 51." He sighed.

"Then she yelled at me all night about calling her old and woke up Reiki and Rose. All-in-all, I got zero sleep." He put his head on the counter

"You could always catch some Z's in the guild infirmary." Mira suggested. Jellal shook his head.

"Your turn (Y/N)." Mirajane turned to you.

"Sting came home in the middle of the night crying and I... I kicked him out." You groaned and drank more or your beer. The ice team melted.

"What?! Why?!" Mira gasped and grabbed your hands.

"I know, I made a mistake but he's probably off kissing Dunya or something." You roll your eyes.

"You should go see him," Jellal intervenes. "Tell him you still love him. And if Dunya talks to you just ignore her, and let it go."

You thought about this. You've tried to ignore her on multiple occasions, but she gets off on seeing you react.

"But he might be with that bratty kid." You say.

"Then leave her with us. We may not like her, but technically she's family." Mira added. You didn't know Fairy Tail didn't like Christina either. You started to feel bad for the child.

"Hurry, before something happens." Jellal smiles at you. You nod, take a deep breath, take one finally gulp and run out the door in a flash.

A/N: Done with chapter 2!

Erza: Jellal called me old...

Mira: Erza try to calm down

Milliana: Yeah Erzy!

Meredy: Jellal's just being a guy

Ultear: He'll come around