Prologue: /updated/

PROLOGUE: (Edited)

~MARIANNA~
There are days in everyone's life that they want to erase, go back and start all over. Well mine just happens to be the day I found my dad Lying on our kitchen floor surrounded by his own blood.

Walking in on something like that can scar even the toughest of people. Being 13 just made it so much harder, having to go through every day with those images in my mind.

My dad was one of the toughest people I knew. He never showed his emotions unless he was around his family, which looking back could have been the worst thing he could have done, but to me at that point, that was a show of strength and power.

Even after mom died, by being attacked by rogue werewolves, not even 10 feet away from my dad he put on a strong face and acted as if my brother and I were all he ever needed. Even though, we knew he was hurting we tried everything we could to make our lives as normal as possible.

But, soon our new normal became so different from what our old normal used to be. We walked on eggshells around our father, trying to be happy and joyous soon became such a hard thing to do that we stopped all together.

Walking in and finding him on the floor that day killed something inside of me that I could have never imagined getting back. I felt like the whole world was on my shoulders and no one understood what I was going through. And most of the pack really didn't understand even though they acted like they did.

I became quiet and an introvert, while Felix, my brother, being 16 at the time started partying and hanging out with the popular crowd. Eventually it felt as if I didn't even know him anymore and I would soon learn that I really didn't know him anymore.

I became a target, a freak, an outcast, and I never had anyone there who would listen or let me vent my hurt to them. I was supposed to have a big brother there to protect me, but mine left me in the dirt and turned his back.

I could take the name calling and the abuse from the popular's but not from my brother, it's like one day he woke up and realized that I wasn't good enough to be considered his little sister. He set back and let me get hurt and laughed at me when I cried because the pain was too much to bare. My wolf healed some of the injuries but the bruises they left behind are the worst.

After all this pain I had never expected for my soulmate, the person I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with, would reject me. I always dreamed of him being someone who didn't know of my shadowed past and would willingly accept me for me. But, none of that turned out to be true, my mate ended up being right where I didn't want him to be.

Never could I have prepared myself for the pain of rejection or any of the events that would happen after discovering my mate was right here with me in the Sunbeam pack. The changes that were to occur were mind boggling and came with no warning signs. 

My name is Marianna and this is my story...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:Tell me what you think comment and if you have any ideas it would really help thanks..

Updated - 6/24/18

PIC OF MARIANNA TO THE RIGHT--->

THANKS FOR STARTING MY BOOK HOPE YOU LIKE IT. :)

~KAT~ :)