Chapter 1- Reunited

"You shot an unarmed man Sebastian, I can not have you being so reckless!" Yelled the Chief of police scorning Sebastian on his "uncalled for actions". Sebastian looked at his boss both fustrated and upset that his boss didn't catch the whole story. "I told you he had a gun to her head, I had to kill the man or else the killer would of had a bullet in Mrs . Lawrence's head" Sebastian would say in a rather angry tone of voice.

"I will let you off this time Sebastain but I am suspending from work for two weeks until you get everything straightened out" the chief would say now calming down from his angered moment. Sebastain storms out of the station and out to his car where his police dog Kal waits patiently. "It's been a year since Joseph had disappeared, after that event" Sebastian would say not wanting to recall the event at the Beacon Mental Hospital.

Kal would nuzzle into Sebastain as he'd hold a leash in his mouth knowing a walk would help clear Sebastian's head and would calm him. Some. With a faint chuckle Sebastian clips the leash onto Kal's collar walking leaving the car at the station. Two hours into the walk Sebastian and Kal would come into a public park as Kal would catch the scent all to familiar now leading Sebastian to where the smell is. Kal would stop at a familiar black glove as Sebastain would gasp picking the glove up saying "Joseph! Joseph!". Sebastain would look at the glove as hope that Joseph is still alive would fill his heart.

Kal would bark looking up at him as Sebastian would praise Kal for a job well done. Sebastian would look around as a tear would fall from his eyes being filled with mixed emotions. Sebastain would let Kal sniff Joseph's glove once again as now Kal would lead Sebastain to the location of Joseph.

Sebastain with Kal would reach an abandoned house, Sebastain would walk into the house with Kal behind, everything would be quiet until a banging would be heard upstairs. Kal would sniff in the direction of the noise before running up the stairs barking and Sebastain follows Kal upstairs to a bedroom that would be unlocked. Sebastain opens the door quietly and would find Joseph tied up in the ground badly beaten up.

"Joseph!" Sebastain would say runing to Joseph Oda's side as he'd call for an ambulance and police to come to his location. Sebastain with a pocket knife in his jacket would untie Joseph and would bring Joseph into his arms as he'd say "I'm here Joseph, I'm not leaving your side..not anymore. Help is coming"