Chapter 1

***Brandon's POV***
  Damn I can't sleep, maybe Danielle is awake. Or maybe not, whatever. I'll leave her. Maybe Aldo's awake, he always is, I'll bother his school shooter lookin ass. Yo Aldo, stop wackin off and text me XD. I don't know if he'll respond though, it's almost 3 am. Eh, fuck it, I know he will. What you want faget? Shit, he responded, haha knew it. Dude, I gotta tell you something. He normally answers quick, but tonight he's taking like 5 or six minutes...damn. What's that dude? Are you gonna tell me you like Danielle or something? Holy shit, he knew. Actually yes. How'd you figure it out? This time, half an hour goes by. Because, you and her been friends forever, and the way you look at her when she's not looking at you, it's hard to say you don't. That's when I knew he watched the whole time, but I decided to change the subject and ask why he's taking so long to reply tonight.
Dude, you been taking long to reply tonight. What's that for? This one came in normal speed. Cause I'm doing shit with this girl from Starbucks. I walked in and we looked at eachother for a few then she came over and said hi. So I payed for her shit and we been hanging out and you know Netflix and chilling haha. But we been on my bed for like 4 hours and been like hanging out since like fuckin 8 in the morning. Shit, I always knew he could pick bitches up at anytime, anywhere. Damn bro. I always knew you'd be that guy haha. But dude its late, and I'm bored. Think we could do something? He took about 2 minutes to respond but that was fine. Yeah sure. But my new girl is coming cause her parents don't expect her home till like tomorrow night, so yeah, I'll drive us somewhere. I was down for that. So I texted him and got ready, also taking my wallet. Ight, I'm bringing my money to buy my own shit. And as expected his response was instant. Nah, all on me tonight. It was a shock but I won't argue with him. Ight man. And within five minutes, he was outside my house with his car.
"Ight dude, where we going?" I asked as I got in.
"You'll see dude, also this is Alexis, my new girl" he said, a little happier than normal.
"Ight" I said.
With that, he slammed the gas and we were off down my street. With that, I passed out in the back seat.
    ***Aldo's POV***
  "Damn babe, he fell asleep quick haha" I said to Alexis.
"Hell yeah he did" she said.
I gave her a quick kiss and then whipped my attention back to the road. And where we're going isn't far from his house, just a few houses from his, but he doesn't know that. Haha it's Danielle's place. But, before that, we need food. So, I drove us to a local diner and woke Brandon up.
"Yo, dude. Wake the fuck up, sleepy head" I laughed, so did Alexis.
He woke after a second of yawning and got out of the car. We all walked into the diner, only to have a surprise.
    ***Danielle's POV***
  I was just eating at this diner and I hear the bell at the door. I just casually look over and see my friends Aldo, Brandon, and Alexis. But why does Aldo have his arm around her? Hm I'll ask if they see me.
    ***Brandon's POV***
  I followed Aldo and Alexis into the diner and at once, we all see Danielle alone, at a table. They walk over casually and I just follow awkwardly.
  "Oh shit, hi guys!" She yelled over.
  "Hey Dan" we all replied, "What a fuckin coincidence man. What you doing here so early, or late, whatever the fuck it is?" Aldo asked.
  "I got hungry and wanted food. So I came here" she winked.
  "Haha ight. Can we join you?" Aldo laughed.
  "Sureee" she let out.
  "Ight" he replied.
  With that, we all sat down at her table and the waitress brought us 4 menus.
  "Thank you" I said to the waitress.
  She didn't answer, well okay then. I had to sit next to Danielle, and Aldo and Alexis sat next to each other and they just kept holding hands and shit. So I decided to move a little closer to Danielle and it worked out fine. And after a few minutes of scouring the menu, we all ordered and ate.
"Put it all together please" Aldo blurted.
  "Why?" Danielle asked.
  "It's all on me, cause yeah, feel like it" Aldo said.
  "Okay" she laughed.
The waitress brought the bill, Aldo presented his card, and we all ate and talked for a while. Then out of nowhere, Aldo offered Danielle a ride, knowing she walked.
  "Sure, but I need something from the store. That okay?" She asked.
  "Yeah, no problem. Anything for friends" he chuckled.
  As we finished eating, Alexis said she was tired, but she said she'll stay out with us. Aldo just agreed and gave her a small kiss and we all left because Aldo paid early.
    ***Aldo's POV***
  Damn, Brandon's ass is smart. Moving closer to Danielle a little every like 10 fuckin minutes. Well, he's always been a smart motherfucker. Eh, he'll get her. With that thought gone, we all got in my car and drove off to the store where Danielle needed some stuff. She was quick, and knowing it'd happen, Brandon went along with her. They took a good ten minutes, so me and Alexis had a nice make out session until he texted me that he's gonna be back in a second. So we stopped and Danielle and Brandon were walking back to the car. Once they got to us, they got in and we were off to drop them home.
  But what was making me curious, was what she had to get. Well, I guess since she is a girl, she needs her privacy, so I won't ask. But Brandon on the other hand, his smart self knew. Eh curiosity won't help anything, so Imma leave it alone. As the time went by, it ended up being 6 in the morning when everything was said and done, and Alexis was asleep in my car when I pulled in, so I carried her into my house and fell asleep next to her on my couch at 6:45.