"I know you like my crab."

Taehyung spotted Jimin crouching by the shore.

"JIMINIE!!! COME LOOK AT MY CRAB!!!" he yelled. Jimin laughed, but ran over anyway.

"Jimin look at my crab," Taehyung said, holding up the small creature proudly. "I caught it all by myself." Jimin made a small noise of approval and nodded his head. Jungkook noticed how Jimin eyed-up Yoongi, who was looked down at the crab with disgust.

"Ow! Shit!" Taehyung screamed. Jungkook's head whipped around to look at Taehyung. The crab was gone and Taehyung was shaking his hand back and forth. "The bastard pinched me."

"Come on, Jungkook! Swim with us!" Jimin begged.

"Yeah, the water is probably really nice!" Taehyung chimed in, taking his plain t-shirt off so that he was left in his swim trunks. Jungkook felt his face heat up a bit, even though he had seen Taehyung shirtless earlier.

A few other people were in the ocean, including a few of the female models. As much as he didn't want to get up, he thought it would be fun to be in the ocean after so long. He stood up, stripped himself of his shirt, and started to walk towards the ocean.

At first, he just stood by the sea, letting the waves hit his feet. He liked the feeling of the cold water. It felt nice. He soon felt Taehyung's presence beside him. Jungkook heard the other let out a long whistle. Jungkook turned slightly to face the brown-haired man and saw Taehyung looking him over. The younger's face heated up yet again.

"Damn, lookin' good, Kookie," Taehyung said with a wink. Jungkook quickly turned away from Taehyung, mumbling a small "shut up", and got in the water.

Jungkook loved swimming in the ocean. He remembered swimming in the ocean with his parents. He remembered splashing around and laughing.

Suddenly, he felt saltwater hit his face and he heard deep laughter. He turned his head a bit to see Taehyung, as he expected. He smiled mischievously and splashed the younger with water again. Jungkook smiled back and hit him with more water.

A minute or so later, they were laughing and having a water fight like children. Jimin also joined at some point, followed by and unwilling Yoongi.

It was the most fun Jungkook had had in a while.

Quite a few hours had passed, and it was now nighttime. All staff who wanted to come were down at the beach again after a meal. Everyone was sitting around a bonfire (courtesy of Seokjin and one of the female models) and having a good time. Jungkook was, of course, sitting next to Taehyung on a shared towel.

Seokjin had brought down his pink ukulele and was singing a song. Jungkook thought Seokjin had a very nice voice. At some point, Jimin, Taeyeon, and Taehyung had joined in. They were all singing a soft melody, repeating words that had become familiar to Jungkook over the past few minutes. Jungkook thought they all had very nice voices.

Jungkook gazed at the man sitting next to him.

He looks so beautiful.

Taehyung's peaceful expression was illuminated by the fire in front of them, as well as the moon above them. He slightly swayed side to side as his lips moved. He also sand softly with his deep voice. His eyes were closed, showing off his long eyelashes. The sight hypnotized Jungkook. His beauty was intoxicating.

So goddamn beautiful.

Eventually, Seokjin put down his ukulele and everyone was just talking and joking around. Jungkook loved hearing Taehyung's laugh. It made him feel all warm and fuzzy, as cheesy as it sounds.

After a period of time, everyone had calmed down, sometimes quietly saying something but everyone just generally enjoyed themselves and the peaceful nighttime atmosphere. The fire had dimmed down to glowing embers, and the moon and stars were shining brightly.

Jungkook and Taehyung laid side by side together. Taehyung pointed at the stars.

"Aren't they beautiful, Jungkook?" Taehyung whispered. Not as beautiful as you, Jungkook thought to himself. Taehyung gazed at the glowing dots in the sky with a childlike wonder in his eyes. Jungkook nodded, also looking at the stars, attempting to make out constellations.

They both sat in silence for a while, satisfied with each other's presence with the moon and stars shining down on them.

"You know what, Jungkook?" the older broke the peaceful silence with a whisper. Jungkook turned his head to look at the beautiful man beside him.

"What?" Jungkook responded, also in a whisper.

"I'm really, really glad I met you."

Here's the rewritten chapter lol. Hopefully I can get to writing the next chapter soon rip. I think I'm gonna make this story have around 15-16 chapters (???) It's not gonna be a super long story lol

Like I say almost every chapter, I can't believe how many reads and votes this had gotten. 12k reads is crazy! Thank you for all your love and support 💕

I only have 15 days left of school so yay !!!

L8er losers ~ highqualitytrashcan