~Part 6: Jerome Too!!!! Oh no...

~Mitch's POV~
I walk back out to the couch smiling as I sit down next to Jerome. He looks at me confused and shrugs it off, while me and Jerome start watching a movie I turn around to see her...man she's so pretty. I laugh and watch her play with her hair and giggling to herself, I just hope she feels the same about me because she's just so fine. I rub my chin and smirk looking up and down at her hoping she feels the same and one day having her as my own.
~Ur POV~
You look in the corner of your eye and see Mitch looking at you a lot. You giggle more knowing ur getting checked out you hear the microwave stop and start to open it but Jerome comes out of nowhere and runs you to ur room. He closes the door behind you guys and pushes you on ur bed and immediately starts to kiss you from ur shoulder to ur lips licking ur neck from time to time as well. You cover ur mouth as your face gets very hot and red about to moan, he puts one finger over his mouth seeing ur about to and he whispers "Shhhhh G, We don't want Mitch to hear you now do we?". You shake ur head no as he continues and slowly kisses further down and stops right above ur chest inches away from there. He smirks, kisses you one more time and runs back out tackling Mitch and laughing.
You start thinking to yourself and cover ur mouth "OH.MY.GOD. JEROME LIKES ME TOO!!! What am I gonna do?!?!?"
-To Be Continued-
Oooooooooo what's gonna happen? ;)