The hunters offers me a quest...

I woke up with the morning light bothering my eyes, a rush of pain going through my neck. I started to see where I was...it seems that I had fallen asleep in my desk....their was still a lot of paper work all over it, and I doubt that i will finish it for today.

I let out a sigh, and went to go through all the paper work...again.

Lately, after the war with gaea, things had been going  pretty good here in Camp Jupiter, the fact that we romans and the greeks are now in peace, is a weight less in everybodys lifes. Frank had told me that he would stay by my side as praetor, something that I denied because of hazel, but he said that she was fine with it, that i couldn't stay alone doing all the work by myself....which eventually, thats exactly what im doing right now. 

More demigods had arrived and annabeth was pleased to make more places and buildings, so they could stay at, that was like three months ago. Since then, i hadn't seen, or talked to any of the seven or nico. Frank would often visit them and stay a week or two in Camp Half Blood, he would make an iris message to see how things are going, (something that percy taught him to do) and i would always answer with the same an usually "everything is fine, so dont worry and have fun".

The problem here is, that I can't go with frank and see them, the cause?, as easy as it sounds, I can't because of my duties as praetor. I would like to say that it's not a hard job to do, but I would eventually be lying, since it is a hard job, and as painful as it sounds, sometimes I hate it. There is just too many work, and too many people to train, but, since its my job, I will keep up with the good work that I have done so far.

Sometimes, I thing of how life would be if I wasn't praetor, with no job to take care of, no responsability and all...but it's just a waste of my time to think such a things...I need to focus on my work and only that.

I started to feel my eyes closing on me, I was so freaking tired last night, that I didn't got the chance to sleep well, that and the fact that i slept in a very uncomfortable possition, making my neck hurt like hell.

Slowly, my head found its way to my arms resting in the desk, I sigh, and I went to sleep a little bit more.

"GWWAAAAAA!!!!" a scream made my head rise in pure shockness....i got my sword and ran through the halls....that scream......I new where it came from.....

"FRANK!!!" i ran to the big doors and smack them open....

I saw frank being hold by the collar of his T-shirt by a girl.....bunch of other girls were surrounding him, with their bows and arrows in hand.....

"reyna....." he said nervous....

"thats enough...." said a girl from behind...She stood infront of the other girls and made a sign with her hand, making the girl let go of him.

She had black boots, a black jacket and a silver bow and arrow...

I stood their in pure shockness....

"thalia..."

"hi" she smiled

she went back to frank and gave him a hand to stand up, he accept it, but the girls pointed a him with their arrows, he let go immediately and made his way to my side....

"hunters, thats enough, he's praetor of camp jupiter so their is no need to shoot him" thalia comented....

I felt franks soul flying away....

"Thalia, w-what are you doing here?" i asked...

Thalia told me that she wanted to talk to me, Frank joined us, since he didn't want to stay alone in a room with a bunch of girls who hated boys.

She started to explain that in one of her missions with the hunters, some weird creature attacked them, it was a hard fight, but they got to kill it....and when they did, it disapered with a lighting glow...something so strange, but not like in the city that it was near it.....the clouds were gray....the water was making big and wild waves.....and the trafic lights were going crazy.....

"I might have an idea of whats happening, but im not sure of it..." she said, i looked at frank and he looked at me....then our eyes were focus and the daughter of jupiter....

"I think that something happened in olympus, and these strange things happening in the mortals world are the cause of the gods...." thalias deduction made alot of sense...but i still had a question running through my mind.

"okay, but, um...why are you telling me these things?" I asked....

"because we want you to join us in this quest" thalia's answer made me go wide eyes... and i think Frank was shocked too because he stood from his seat with a BANG, and looked at thalia in the eyes...

"WHAT?!" he asked

"well, we tracked a really powerful sent, and I think it leads to puerto rico...thats your childhood home, am i right?" thalia looked at me, now paralyzed...

"and?" frank asked...thalia justed leaned on the wall and crossed her arms....

"since reyna was born in puerto rico, she can help the hunters and me once we are there, we don't know the place so reyna will make us a big favor to show us part of her childhood home"

frank was about to protest but I told him to go outside, he denied but I wispered a "please".....and frank, who stared at me for a moment, went outside the room....leaving me all by myself with the daughter of jupiter.

I sigh.

"Thalia...I...I don't know if...." I started to answer but thalia spoke up...

"please reyna, look, I know you have your praetor work to take care of, but this is important, if my suspects of olympus is true, we might resolve a problem that can turn out to be a huge problem in the future...." thalia made me think about that.....

"you won't try to take me as a hunter?" I asked, thalia shook her head slightly "nop, we just want you to help us, thats all" she went to where i was and gave me a drachma.

"we will part tomorrow morning... if you accept this quest," she pointed to the drachma in my hand" use it so we can meet." with nothing else to say....the daughter of zeus gathered all the girls and walked out, living me confused and drowning  in my thoughts.....