Chapter 14

Dani's pov-

Even though I'm injured, I have been helping Demi a lot.

"Babe!!" Demi yelled.

"yeah, hold up" I walked over to the kitchen and seen Demi Sitting on the kitchen table. "yeah baby" I said walking closer.

"can you please help me to bed, I don't really feel good" She said rubbing her head.

"are you ok Demi" I asked getting her up.

"I don't know" she got up and went upstairs with me by her side.

"ok lay here, do you need water" I asked touching her forehead.

"no baby, but I do want you to lay with me, please." I leaned my crutches on the dresser and climbed in bed. She snuggled her nose to my neck and wrapped her arm around my waist. She squealed with pain.

"Baby, are you ok" she squealed again and I started to panic. Then I felt the bed wet.

"I think my water broke" she started breathing heavy.

"what, we don't have anything ready" I said jumping off bed and headed for my phone. I didn't even care about my crutches at this point. I called Dallas and Max.

Max came as Demi was changing. He helped her down stairs as I followed behind.

"This hurts" Demi said.

"its ok baby" I said moving her hair out her face.

We got to the hospital and they immediately took Demi as I sigh ed her in. Dallas came running in with a paper bag and the whole family.

"here" she said out of breath.

"what's this"

"we didn't expect the babies this early, so we bought you guys this and clothes inside" we didn't have the baby shower yet. They planned to have it on Saturday. Its Wednesday.

"I thank you thank you" I yelled and pulled Dallas for a hug.

"no problem" I limped to the room they had Demi in as Diana and Eddie followed.

They rushed to her side, as her held her hand.

"you ready baby girl" Diana said.

"ya mama, it hurts"

"I know, but it all worth it" she kissed Demi and walked out with Eddie.

"ok let's see what we have here" he checked Demi.

"ok, your not ready yet, but your 5cm" the doctor said and walked out.

"I scared Dani"

"its going to be ok Demi" I walked over to her and kissed her head. I grabed a chair and put it near her bed. She stared at me as tears began to fall.

"you think I'm ready" she asked

"I know you are" I held her hand.

I took out my phone and tweeted. '@its_Dani we're ready" I tweet ed with a picture of Demi in the bed.

She closed her eyes as she took a nap. I stood awake admiring my beautiful wife,and how our lives are about to change.

A/N: sorry I haven't uploaded. I have been helping my school out. 8hrs everyday. so I don't get home til 5. I will try to write more tomorrow if you tell me wat you think of the chapter.

Comment and vote!!!!