Chapter 6

A/N- Hey you all! I am done with my other book for the challenge, and I am back. Be sure to check it out. The other book is called 'the END' and it is Rapunzel with a twist. Now, on with the update-

       "How did you find us?" you ask. "Are we still on Jakku?" Anakin nodded in response, and motioned for you to be quiet. You decided not to argue and listen to him. He bent down on one knee and undid the ropes. As son as you were free, you jumped onto your feet and looked around, Adrenalin pumped through your veins. You were ready for action, you wanted action, you needed actions 

         Anakin handed you your lightsaber and you switched it on, the white, blazing light seemed to  immediately comfort you. Anakin walked over to your father's chair and undid the ropes. Your father weekly got up and made his way to you. He opened his mouth to say something, but you silenced him by raising your hand. "Whatever you did, we will talk about it later", you said, but you knew; later never comes.

          You brushed the thought away and looked towards Anakin. He nodded in your direction and started to walk towards the exit. He stepped out of the room and you did the same, followed by your father. "Follow me", Anakin ordered in a commanding voice, that seemed to send shivers down your spine. You follow him as he expertly makes his way through the ship. Then you realised; this was an abandoned old starship. 

         As you turned a corner, you were met by some guards. You turned to run back the way you came from, but guards seemed to appear there too. "Halt!" one of them said. Both you and Anakin activated your lightsabers and start to fight the men, telepathically forming a protective circle around your father. "Sir Fett! They are in hallway 2-6-2", one of the guards screamed into his com link. You start to panic and so did Anakin. Neither of you had enough training to take on a well trained bounty hunter.

         Suddenly, the bounty hunter called Jango Fett shot a few blasters at your direction. You expertly deflected the shots and motioned for your father to run. He swiftly agreed and ran down the corridor, where Anakin had made sure there were no guards left. Both of you advanced towards the bounty hunter. You lift your lightsabers and he lifts his blaster. 

          He then jumped high, and using some steam of his jet back, jumped over both of you; he had mislead, and tricked you. He ran down the corridor, towards your father. Both of you followed suit. You get there just in time to see your father running for dear life, as Jango raised his blaster and put a finger on the trigger. You started to run towards him, but it is too late. You froze as you saw Jango let go of the trigger, and a shot fired and hit your father's back. You watched in horror as your father's body met the floor, and Jango fired another shot, and made sure he finished him off.

         Then you heard a blood curdling scream