1.

What should my name be? I ask myself. I have the Instagram create an account page open on my phone, but I feel stuck. I have no idea what I want my username to be.
     It finally hits me. Wedgielivia. It has a nice ring to it, I think. I type in the rest of my info, eager to start my account.
     I go into my camera roll, searching for the perfect first post. Shortly after, I find a picture of a hanging wedgie I gave myself. I remember that wedgie clearly. It was my first true hanging wedgie, and it sure did hurt. But it felt so good.
     In the picture, my long dark hair is pulled up into a ponytail, just like my panties are pulled up high and attached to a rope hanging from my closet. I select the picture and add the caption "First post 🙈" along with some wedgie hashtags so people can find my account. Instagram suggests some people for me to follow, so I do. I can't wait to have an account as awesome as some of the ones I follow.
     I hear the ding of a notification and look at my phone. Someone commented on my picture.
     "Omg, is this you? 😍" the comment says. I blush and respond to the commenter with a simple yes.
     Another comment, from someone different.
     "Can you do dares?" I don't respond to this one quite yet, because I'm still unsure. I get many more comments and quite a few likes. But one thing that stands out is a DM from someone called "colleenbby."
     I open the message and read it.
     "Hey cutie, I saw your post. You look lovely! I am a wedgie mistress, and I'm looking for a beautiful slave like yourself. There are many other masters and mistresses, but you'll never find one as rough and creative as me. Do you accept?"
     I am in shock. I read the message over and over. I even look at the account and follow it. She has posted pictures of many of her other slaves, most of them in what look like super painful wedgies of all types. Before thinking too much, I tell her that I want to be her slave.
     "Great! But can we exchange phone numbers? It's harder to send videos and stuff through Instagram." I agree and I soon find myself adding her in my contacts.
     "Ok, now that we are texting, I want to go over some rules. You must obey me, and I can be your only master/mistress. Understand?" I gulp.
     "Understand," I type and quickly hit send.
     "Great. Let's start now." Colleen says.
      Start now? I think. I wait for her next text.
     "I want you to find a pair of high heels and put them on. Then, put yourself into a jocklock wedgie with a thong. Don't forget to spank yourself 35 times and record everything. Good luck."
     I sit there and look at the message with my mouth wide open. I don't know why, but I feel the need to fulfill her request. I know nothing will happen if I don't. But I feel like I have to, like if I don't, I'll be punished. So I do it.
     I set up my phone to record myself and get a pair of my old high heels. I slip on a purple thong and lay on the ground, pressing record. With the camera rolling, I slip my feet through the legholes of the thong. The heels make it feel impossible to get out of.
     As told, I begin to spank myself. Even though I'm doing it to myself, it hurts. A lot. I can feel my ass getting redder and the wedgie getting tighter. I want to stop, but I keep going.
     When I finish the spankings, I try to get myself out of the wedgie, but I struggle. The more I struggle the fatter the thong slides up my ass. I can't pull my feet out, so I have no choice but to rip the thong, giving myself a huge wedgie in the process. I press the camera to stop recording and I then watch over the video. Then, I send it.