Rules + Payment

Rules

1) Do not request the same graphic somewhere else.

2) Don't rush me. Covers take time and I do have other things to do.

3) Only use ONE comment with the FULL form.

4) Password is your favourite colour

5) Do payment after you have been accepted and before delivery. (Any comments on my story before I accept will not be counted as payment.)

6) Do not undo payment.

7) Give clear and detailed Ideas (ex. What your character looks like if you want a model, what you would like in the background, fonts types if you have something particular in mind. Let me know if it's Simple or Manip you need)

8) You must use the cover for a minimal of a week and give credit in summary if you do. Within 48 hours of delivery.

9) The real password is your favourite Greek god. (do not add a favourite colour)

10) Any graphics I make for your story are only intended for use on Wattpad. (If you would like a graphic to be made for commercial purposes please PM me)

11) The story MUST be posted before you request.

12) Please fill out the entire form.

Payment

Do payment once you have been accepted. If you do it before I accept I may still deny and if you comment on a story before accepting I will not count it as payment and will still ask that you do that before delivery of your graphic if accepted.

For custom Wattpad covers or banners:
Payment is a 5+ line honest comment that shows you have read the chapter on the latest Chapter of  'What Happened to Hannah Mathews' and add it to a Public reading list.

For a cover and banner set:
See above but also add a second comment of any length on another chapter of the story.

For Premade Wattpad covers:
A 3+ line honest comment on the latest chapter of 'The Khaos Theory' or 'What Happened to Hannah Mathews'.

For commercial use:
Payment for commercial use depends on each individual cover, it depends on which pictures and fonts are needed and how many as well as how long the cover will take for me to make. Please PM me to discuss a price. (By price I do not mean comments as it will cost me money to make your cover.)

Follows are also appreciated though not needed as part of payment

If you break any of the rules while requesting I will delete your request. If you break any of the rules after receiving your graphic, it will become a premade for someone else to use and I will never make graphics for you again.

Some covers can take hours to make and I don't like having my time wasted when the story is never posted or another cover is used (sometimes the same day I deliver) without the cover I have made never even been looked at by the requester.
I will not bend rule 11 even if you are just waiting for a cover to post as a lot of the time I have let people request and the book is never posted. I also find it easier to make covers for something I have read so ideally the more chapters you have the more inspiration I am likely to have.

If you intend to follow the rules and understand why I have rules then I would love to make you a cover or story graphic (If your request is something I am capable of).

Note: Password will change often so please read all of my rules.