chapter 3 meet the guys and sluts/GRASS-HEAD

I do not own pokemon or the images or character but i might add oc's later on

Leaf is also a main character so it is know a story about May Misty Dawn and Leaf. i own Gabriela

 i own Gabriela

normal pov

May and Gary walked into class followed by everyone else "Okay my name is Mrs Cynthia but you may call me Cynthia I will be your teacher  for legendary pokemon now lets take the register Misty Waterflower," "here" Ash Satoshi Ketchum," "here"  "Dawn Diamond Berlitz," "present" "Kenneth Penguin (Kenny's  full name they just call him Kenny though)  "here" "Leaf Autumn Green" "here" "Gareth  Dash Oak-Maple" "here and please just call me Gary Oak-Maple not my full name" OK Gary Maysey  Luna Oak-Maple" "her and please  just call me May Oak-Maple not Maysey" "OK Andrew Emerald Hayden" "here" "(enter random names here)" "(every one else) here" "so class lets get started"                                                                                                                                                                                     

                                                Le time skip A few hours later at lunch time ( say that like they say it in spongebob)

May's pov

"OK Leaf over here you too Misty and Dawn I need to tell you something " I  said "what is it" Misty asked  "My brother told me that we will sit at his table with him and his friends so we can catch up he will introduce us to his friends and he will tell us when sports and cheer leading try-outs are," "Ok but one thing were is his table?"" Dawn asked "he told me to meet him by the doors of the dinner hall (that's what we call a cafeteria in south wales) and follow him there " Ok lets go." Misty said. me Misty Dawn and Leaf walked to the dinner hall and Gary greeted us "Hi sis red and pinky oh I see you made friends with leafy" Gary said "yup" I replied "don't call me red" Misty growled "and don't call me leafy if you do I will break your leg" Leaf said "okay Leafy" Gary said in a sly voice leaf growled " Gary why do you call Leaf leafy" I asked  "It's her nick name like yours is May or May-May Misty's is red and Dawn is pinky" "and yours is Gary or Gare-bear" I said in my sly voice Gary growled at me and said "come on everybody's  waiting" "okay " we all followed my brother.

Gary's pov

"Hey guys" I said as we came up to my table "hey" they all chorused "meet  my little sis and her friends sis come  introduce yourself and your friends" "Okay Gare-Bear" my sister said "hey" I yelled I hate that nick name but hey she hates the nick name i give her the guys just laughed "my name is May as Gary said I am his sister we are twins but he is older by 13 minutes and these are my best friends Dawn Misty and Leaf now get down to business Gare-Bear when are sports try-outs" May said seriously "I will tell you know so wait let me introduce you to my friends first and also stop calling  me Gare-bear"I said "Fine and nope"May said "okay these are my friends Drew, Ash and Kenny" I said "o yea  have you heard I have an official title now for my co-ordinating" May asked "yea congrats on earning the title of princess of Hoen" "thanks Gare-bear and when are try-outs" May said "fine I will tell you now you seriously need patience I will start with Dawn first Girls team cheer-leading try-outs are tomorrow after school boys team cheer-leading try-outs are on Thursday and any gender  team cheer-leading try-outs are on Friday. Now Misty girls swim team try-outs are on tomorrow after school girl and boy swim team try-outs are on Wednesday all swim team try outs are in the school swimming pool girl track team try-outs are on Thursday  and girl and boy track team try outs are on Friday all track team try-outs are in the gym girl baseball team try-outs are next Monday there is no girl and boy base ball team so baseball has a girls team and boys team like the others but girls are always competing against boys all baseball try-outs are in the school baseball court. Now May Girl football try-outs are tomorrow girl and boys football team try-outs are on Wednesday all football try-outs are in the school football field girl rugby try-outs are on Thursday  boy and girl ruby team try-outs are on Friday all ruby try-outs are in school rugby pitch girl basketball team try-outs are on next Monday basketball is like baseball there is no girl and boy team so the girls team is always against  the boys team all basketball try-outs are in the basketball court" "thanks Gary" my sister said "oh yea me and Max  are going to come to Gramp's lab Saturday okay" "yea Gramps just discovered a new pokemon and its in the lab don't tell Max about it until Gramps  shows him alawise he probably break the lab door in excitement"   " I was not going to any way plus if I told him he will keep bugging me non stop" my sister said.

   normal pov

Brianna, Ursula, Melody and Gabriela walked over to they're table "hello there hunny" Gabriela said to Gary "get away from me Gabriela" "who are they" May asked to Gary "The school sluts Brianna Ursula Melody and Gabriela also the leader of the clubs that stalk me Drew Ash and Kenny they are fangirls that are over fan-girlish Brianna is the leader of  the Drew fan-club  Ursula is the leader of the Kenny fan-club Melody is the leader of the Ash fan-club and Gabriela is the leader of my fan-club they seriously need to respect personal space see" Gary replied  pointing at everyone the sluts hung on the boy they're leader of there fan-club of while each boy was trying to get them off Brianna was wearing a green crop-top a green 1 inch skirt yellow trainer socks and yellow high heels she had blue eyes  shoulder length pink hair and a face caked in make-up Ursula was wearing a bubblegum pink crop top black 1 inch skirt black socks and bubblegum pink high heel boots she had bubblegum pink hair in two pig-tails in a spiral like way brown eyes and her face caked in make-up. Melody was wearing a red crop top  navy 1 inch skirt and red high heels with blue spikes she had long brown hair blue eyes and a face caked in make-up and Gabriela had a brown corset a white 1 inch white skirt and long black leather high heel boots she had long wavy blond hair and green  eyes her face was also caked in make-up "do you want us to help you" May asked "YES!!" the boys yelled "Misty get out your mallet Dawn get  some rope Leaf get four chairs" "okay" May took the rope and put the chairs in a line "Misty chase them with your mallet to the chairs"May told Misty "sure" Misty said Misty chased the sluts to the chairs and may tied them all to a chair with the rope.

    Drew's pov

wow Gary has an amazing sister athletic great choice in friends kind  fast just saved our butt great leader ship beautiful wait what "well May looks like if you make the basketball team you will be going against me alot of the time" I told her "I know I will make the team i have determination on my side so that means you already have made the boys team?" she asked "no airhead boys try-outs are the same day as girls try-outs are I just know i'm going to make it" "I AM NOT AN AIRHEAD grass-head" "yes you are and seriously grass-head is the best you got" "what about lettuce-brain" "that's even worse than grass-head" "okay then i will just keep calling you grass-head" may said wow that is going to harm my ego "well if you two have stopped arguing the bell has gone so we have to go to last lesson" Misty said then we all separated and went to last lesson.

okay plz review next chap probably Saturday until next time

                                                                                          A.L.H

                                                                                    sinning out