"Wow. You're a talented person, Ms. Reyes." she said and smiled.

"Thank you ma'am." I said and smiled. I was about to sit when our professor said something again.

"Wait! wait Ms. Reyes!" she said.

"Yes ma'am?" I answered.

"Can you give a sample? Now that all of us here know your talents, why don't you show one?" she added.

PATAY TAY- I MEAN, AKO.

"I will sing nalang po." I said with an awkward smile.

"Sure Ms. Reyes, you may now start." she answered.

Take a deep breath Miracle. You can do this. OMG I'm so nervous.

"It feels like we've been out at sea, oh. So back and forth that's how it seems, and when I wanna talk you say to me. That if it's meant to be it will be. Whoa-oh-oh" I started.

"So crazy in this thing we called love, and now that we've got it, we just can't give up. I'm reaching out for you, get me out here in the water and I..." I paused for a second then.

"I'm overboard, and I need your love to pull me up, I can't swim on my own. It's too much, feels like I'm drowning without your love, so throw yourself out to me, my lifesaver." I finished the song with the chorus.

Everyone gave an applause including our professor.

"Wow! Thank you Ms. Reyes, you may now take your seat." I smiled then I went back to my chair.

--------

"So, let's call it a day. Good bye class!" the professor said.

"Good bye and thank you madam!" we replied.

I was packing my bag when a girl came.

"So hey, LA girl." then she smirked with one eyebrow up.

"Hello." I smiled innocently.

"I just came to remind you that you're not cute. And you're not pretty as well. So stop trying so hard to be pretty or cute cause you'll never be like that. Don't expect, you'll get hurt. And FYI, I'm the only queen in this campus." she smirked for the last time and walked away.

"jinjja? niga mwonde?" [Trans: Really? Who do you think you are?] I muttered.

"I'm sorry, what?" the girl turned again with her eyebrow arched.

"Huh? Ah, nothing." I answered.

"Good." she turned again and walked away.

"Tss, poor insecure girl." I made sure she was already far enough before I said that.

I walked outside the campus and went to the waiting shed.

What if pumunta lang muna ako sa company? I can just stay at my dad's office. It's okay for him since he's the CEO and we are the owner of the company.

*Calling daddy*

M: hello? dad?
D: yes anak?
M: can I go to your office right now?
D: why anak? wala na ba kayong class?
M: our class is done already.
D: okay okay. I'll tell kuya Jun to pick you up at school okay? just wait there.
M: okay, thanks dad.

Kuya Jun is our driver. He is sometimes the one who drives us to school when dad is busy or when he's not available.

*BEEP! BEEP!*

"Kuya Jun, annyeong!!" I greeted.

"Hello!" he greeted back.

I sat behind the driver's seat.

"Kuya, let's go to dad's office." I said.

"Okay, okay." he answered.

Then he started to drive.

---------

"Ma'am, ma'am." he called. "We're here."

Di ko namalayang nakatulog pala ako.

I went off the car and went inside the building.

"Good morning, ma'am." the guard said as I enter the building.

I smiled and greeted him back.

I rode the elevator alone then went out when it reached the 12th floor of the building. My dad's office is in the 12th floor so I still have to ride the elevator for a few minutes before I meet dad in his office.

"Hi dad! I'm here!" I greeted.

"Hi anak. Have a seat." he said.

"Where's Mika?" I asked.

"Oh she's in the other room playing with her iPad." dad said.

"And btw, dad? Is your WiFi turned on?" I asked.

"Of course." he answered.

SHOOT!!

I took my laptop from my bag and started scrolling through my FACEBOOK feed.

*scroll down*

*scroll down again*

*and scroll down down*

*and scroll down down down*

*and scroll down again*

*and scro—*

Wait. Wait. Wait.

I think I saw something.

something.... familiar.

I went back to the picture I saw earlier.

*scroll up*

*and scroll up again for the last time*

STOP.

This boy looks familiar.

My heart is pumping faster and my hands are getting cold. Wth is happening to me? woah woah woah woah. Chill.

"WHO IS THIS?" I muttered with furrowed eyebrows.

"Who..... Are you?"

"Posted by GOT7"

---------

[A/N: this is only a short update ppl sorry!! I'm kinda' busy hehe hope you enjoyed the story!! and please support my story!! thankyouuuu!! God bless!!]

P.S. marami pa pong mangyayari kay Miracle at sa iba pang included 'SPECIAL' characters so hintay lang po tayo sa mga update sa story na ito, maraming salamat po!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT