CHAPTER 2

*MIRACLE'S POV*

Honestly, I'm very nervous since today is my first day here at the Hailey Academy. I don't know how these people act to other people. I'm a newbie so I honestly don't know if they'll be friendly, rude, or anything.

I'm now standing in front of the gate wondering if I'll go inside or nah. But I know I still have to so I stepped forward. Whoo- this is my first step at Hailey Academy.

"Relax Miracle, relax." I said to myself. "Take a deep breath and one... two... thre- AH!" I shouted. WTH someone bumped me. I quickly covered my mouth with my handkerchief.

OH GOD. THIS. IS. EMBARRASSING.

I covered my face and ran.

Where is my classroom?! I need to get there RIGHT NOW.

"Uh, miss? Are you having trouble looking for your classroom?" a girl went near me and asked.

"Yes. Can you help me? Please? I don't wanna be late for the first subject." I begged.

"You're a newbie? Of course! Let's go. We'll be heading for the bulletin board. Room numbers are posted right there." she said.

"Thank you, thank you!" I said.

We went to the bulletin board and I saw my name. Oh, room 2-2nd floor.

"What room are you in?" the girl asked.

"2nd room at the second floor. Yours?" I answered.

"Wait, what? Does that mean we're classmates?!" she shockingly asked.

"Uh, maybe? I don't know." I awkwardly answered.

"Let's go!" she said.

We went to our classroom. Good thing the professor isn't here yet.

"Uy, tabi tayo." she said.

"Oh, sure." we went to the 2nd row and took our seats.

The classroom's so noisy. Some students are laughing, some are singing, and some are talking with loud voices.

"Good morning everyone." the professor's here.

Gee thanks, the class is calm now.

"Good morning." everyone stood up and greeted.

"Okay please take your seats." the professor said then we sat down. "So I heard we have a new student." the professor looked at me. "Kindly introduce yourself, miss."

I stood up and went to the front. Gosh, I'm nervous. REALLY NERVOUS.

"So, hi everyone. My name is Miracle Alexis Reyes. You can call me "miracle", "mira", "alex", or "alexis" for short. I'm from LA but we migrated here in the Philippines because of business matters. That's all." I smiled at them.

"Do you have any talents Ms. Reyes?" the professor asked.

"Not to brag po but I can sing, dance, draw, rap, compose a song, and play instruments such as guitars, organ/piano, flute, and a drumset." I answered.

I heard some of my classmates say, "woah. she's great." and some of the boys said, "she kinda' pretty." Well to be honest, I'M NOT PRETTY. All caps para feel. And I also heard some "she's so ugly! ew! just look at how she dress herself." mga ganyan? pinapabayaan.