Rich Girl - Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

"Wait. What is that?" I said pointing to something I really don't want to think about.

I stare at the bags of potato chips and the messy bed while my mouth formed an "o" look, I quickly closed it realizing it would be un-fashionable to do that. Still, why is his room so messy that I only realized it now. Chunks of chips were on the floor and a banana peel on the floor. Guess I didn't notice when I first came in here.

I slowly walked over to it and my face formed a disgusted look. I'm not a clean freak, I just need to have a clean and fragrant surrounding. I inhaled . . . . exhaled.

"Justin, what is this?" I pointed to his trash.

He still didn't answer me and went on to playing his game as if I didn't say anything.

"Justin." I repeated his name. He still didn't answer me . . . . .  "Justin!" I screamed from the top of my lungs which finally made him to pause his game. Now that's what I need. Attention.

"What?" He asked looking at me straight in the eye as if I didn't just yell at him right now.

My eyes wandered back to the trash and pointed at it. He tilted his head a lil' bit to signal that he didn't get it. Boys and their fake innocence. 

"We are gonna clean this room immediately." I covered my nose from the stinky odor of some socks not that far from me.

"O-kay. What's the problem anyways?" He asked putting his PSP on the chair he was just sitting on. He looked at me, still clueless on what I was thinking of.

"This. Room. Stinks. I need you to clean this room right now, and please don't tell me that is orange soda on your sheets?," I ranted. "Those banana peels, potato chips and is that . . . . some random pizza under the bed? Ew! We are gonna tidy up this place a bit." I ended.

"Oh come on!" He groaned like a little boy. I quickly dragged him out of the room and we went downstairs. I took my bag on the couch and  took his keys for the car and we went outside. The air blew my blonde hair making it look natural. He went inside the car, after me, and started the engine.

He put some shades on which was on a pillow, running his fingers into his hair. I myself, sprayed my perfume on which was inside my Louis Vuitton original bag.  Justin coughed a little bit.

Finally, we were at our destination and he stopped the car. I quickly went outside to see several shops, louis vuitton, gucci, valentino, mango, prada, hollister, DKNY! I could go on and on. My brown eyes travelled to shops and I just felt tempted to go inside into every single one of them.

"Um, Miranda, hello?" Justin waved a hand in front of my face snapping me back to reality. 

I turned back to Justin who was now looking all cool and stylish. 

Suddenly, some shrieking girls came near us.

"Ah! Justin! Can we take a picture with you and an authograph! Please! Justin! Look guys it's Justin!" Some nerdy girl shrieked, bringing out a group of fans.

All of a sudden, some girls crashed into him leaving me out, all alone. I saw glints of light flashing through their cameras and notebooks and pens were raised to Justin's face.

"Girls!" I yelled and they suddenly turned and stared at me.

"Why don't you guys just leave him alone because he's keeping someone company," I pointed to myself. "You don't want Justin to be mad at you, don't you?" I faked a smile.

They ignored me and still continued blabbering nonsense at Justin.

I made my way through them and dragged Justin to me.

Our faces inches apart. We both faked a kiss and all those idiotic girls were just staring at us completely shocked.

"Thanks for doing this. But really, you don't have to." He whispered smiling.

"Oh Please, like they're gonna leave you alone without a scene." I whispered back at him with a "duh" look on my face. I pulled away from him and looked back to dissapointed girls.

"M-Maybe some other time, Justin." One of the girls said, it seemed like she was the queen of the nerdo's because as she said that, they all left.

All girls felt like they were about to cry themselves out.

We both walked along the street and I stopped. 

He was about to say something as I cut him off.

"No need to thank me." I smiled, walking again.

. . . . . . I stared at a shop with the words "Think Pink" on the glass. I grinned as Justin finally caught up with me. With the biggest horror in his face.

"Oh N-" I cut him off by  dragging him inside with me. 

I quickly went inside to see some things all in my favorite color. Pink! 

.

.

.

.

.

Oh, I am so gonna have fun here. Totally.