Chapter 2

R O S E L Y N

I heard someone call my name downstairs, I went to see who it was it was Ashton. He told me "get ready were going on a shopping spree, smiled and went to my room and got my suitcase took out an outfit, I still had the knives I had cut myself with. I didnt want anyone to find out.

I put on my outfit \/

I looked in my mirror I looked fat! My dad was right I was fat

I looked in my mirror I looked fat! My dad was right I was fat. No wonder they love my sister more. I walked downstairs with a few tears in my eyes. Ashton questioned "whats wrong baby gurl?"god that name killed me, I said "nothing." I lied. He grabbed his keys I followed behind we drove.

*AT THE MALL*

Ashton made me try on millions of clothes, he kinda embarrassed me. Everytime we came out of store with like 10 bags. Ashton said "LAST STORE FOR BEST" I looked it was best buy. Coming out of the store I got a phone. We got to the car and there were lots of people, Ashton grabbed my arm and said "Paparazzi stay close" I nodded I could barley see with all the flash. We finally got in the car I already knew there was gonna be fans, because there good singers. I thanked Ashton for taking me. When we got home he added his, Calum, Luke, and Michaels contacts. I thanked him. In 2 days he would be sending me to a new middle school, I hoped for the best! I went to my room and Ashton came in and tucked me in bed. It reminded me of when my parents did it, pff what am I thinking they rarely did it. Ash gave me a kiss on my forehead and said goodnight I said goodnight back.