Chapter 1: Introducing Harry 'Bray' Jame Potter Wyatt

A/N okay I don't like bray Wyatt that much but he's a cool dude so this is what if during the Goblet of Fire movie what if Harry's older and gets betrayed by his 'friends' oh and also he's in Slytherin.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IT IS TIME FOR THE GOBLET TO CHOOSE THE CHAMPIONS!" yells a old looking man and this is where we lay our scene this old man is none other than Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore the so called leader of light so let's see what this is about. "The champion for Durmstrang is Victor Krum!" the whole great hall burst to cheers and claps. "And the champion for Beauxbatons Fleur Delacour!" more cheers and claps "And finally Hogwarts champion is Cedric Digory!" A whole bunch of cheers shoot out from the table with a bunch of yellow students known as Hufflepuffs. "Now since we have our three champions we will hav-" sundly the goblet bursts into a flame again and a small piece of paper shot out Dumbledor catches the paper and says in a whisper. "Harry potter" everyone was in shock he had to call out louder "HARRY POTTER!" sundly all the lights go out and this teen/adult comes out of no where and he has four people behind him and he says "Hogwarts" looking at everyone in the great hall. "we're here" and he blows out his lantern (A/N play the video at the top aka live in fear aka bray Wyatt's theme.) And slowly the five people slowly walk out and the very last one is dragging a.... rocking chair? They looked impassive like they are studying there every move and then they hear a voice say "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MAKING HIS WAY DOWN THE ALLY ACCOMPANIED BY DAPHEN GREENGRASS, ASTORIA GREENGRASS, GABRIELLE DELACOUR, AND HERMIONE GRANGER HE IS 6'3 AND WEIGHS 285 PUNDS FROM PRIVITE DRIVE ENGLAND HARRY 'BRAY' JAMES POTTER WYATT!" (A/N if it didn't end just now go up and pause the video.) "You called?" Asked bray (A/N I'm going to be calling him bray from now on.) He doesn't look happy at all and neither did the girls but it was hard to tell with the two who are wearing sheep masks. "Potter about time you got here and why are you hang with mudbloods?." Said professor Snape. (A/N a quick one I like Snape and it makes me hurl typing the mb word but all Snape fans like me I will only be bashing him in this one part I promise!.) "Professor Snape for someone who claimed to love my mother you sure do disrespect her by calling Hermione a mb and just to let you know Gabie here is actually a pureblood from France so if I was you I would shut up oh and Hermione isn't a mb she's actually a pure blood." And sunddely Malfoy (A/N I hate that guy with a passion.) Shouted "HEY POTTER PROVE IT TO US THEN!" He said with a cocky attitude"Hermione show him the record." Harry looked a little to calm like he was about to kill someone he was rocking slowly back and forth in the rocking chair. "Okay har bear" Hermione said seductively and she reached into her suit case and pulled out a perchment with the gringrotts syomble and it Hermione read out loud 'DEAR MS.GRANGER WE ARE HAPPY TO ANOUNCE THAT YOU AND THREE OTHERS ARE ENGAGED TO ONE HARRY JAMES POTTER YOU MAY BE WONDERING WAIT HOW AM I ENGAGED WELL APERANTLY YOU ARE NOT A MUGGLE BORN BUT A PIREBLOOD AND ARE OF THE HOUSE OF SLYTHERIN SO WE CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT AND WISH THAT YOUR GOLD FLOWS EVER MORE!' when she was done Bray slowly got up and walked to the front of the great hall and spoke this words clearly "and if I catch you saying it again I will not hesitate to hurt you. Got it?" Professor Snape nodded his head so fast you could of swore he had a whip lash. "Mr.Potter you are a champion apperantly so would you please join the others in the hall off to the side?" Asked a very nervous Dumbledor. "Sure I will join them but I have something real quick to say." Bray added real fast "oh and what's that?" Dumbeldor asked in curiosity. "First my name is Bray now and secondly FOLLOW BOTH THE BUZARDS AND THE OWLS!." then the lights turn back off then on again and the whole group was home.

I hoped you'll like this story and I apologize for it taking so long to write a story I will try to make as much as I can so take care peps and I'll see you'll next time.