Popular!Sousuke Yamazaki x Shy!Reader

Hey! A real quick A/N: Hi, I'm __Hanji__ I am in the comments of literally every book in every fandom ever. I take request if y'all man enough to comment in my book. Anyways, thanks and read on! Oh, and Sousuke's my favorite, so you might see him a lot. WARNING: MAY BE SHIT BUT I TRIED, OK?

You were the quiet one at school. Everyone picked on you, made fun of you, and it all got even worse when everyone found out about your crush on one of the most popular boys at school, Sousuke Yamazaki.

"Oi, (Y/N)-san!"  A voice said, you try to ignore the voice behind you and pay attention to the teacher, but you ignore the feeling and turn around, anyways. The person with his group of friends started making kissy-faces and laughing at you, "Oh, Sou-chan! I love you so, sooooo much!" They mock you, "Just...just," 'Hahaha! Just what?" The boy slammed your head against your desk. "Miss (Y/L/N), Mr. Kagameya, would you like to share something?" The teacher and the class turn their gazes to the both of you. You put your head down, avoiding the eye contact. "Yes ma'am, (Y/N)-san is in love with Yamazaki-kun!" With that, Sousuke looked up and looked at you, you could feel his stare drilling holes in the back of your head, making you hide your head even more. "Oh, Kagameya-san, I already know, literally everyone does!" The teacher giggled. You on the other hand, was so done with life so you got all your things and left the classroom, leaving a curious Sousuke and a classroom full of laughing students.

---- Time Skip to Lunch ----

"Ah, (Y/N)! Sousuke would never date an unpopular loser like you! He would settle for someone that's worth his time. You would be better off dead!" A girl and her clique say to you. But as always, you just ignore them and head towards the pool, to see Sousuke practice.
-
You take your seat on the bleacher closest to the pool, so you can see his beautiful butterfly stroke. Finally, you see the handsome male with him Samezuka swim jacket on, but only for a brief moment before he takes it off, exposing his  muscles. 'ASDFGHJKL' You mentally scream to yourself, but you notice something wrong Sousuke's shoulder. It has a giant purple bruise and he starts rolling it out. He can't swim like that! Especially since Nationals are coming up.  You decided to continue eating your lunch while watching the swim team practice.

You watched him hop out the pool, looking in your direction. 'OMGOMGOMG SENPAIIIIII!' He finally made eye contact with you and smiled and waved. You waved obviously too eagerly, which made Sousuke walk over to you. 'SHIIT'  "Hi, (Y/N)-chan!" He took a seat right next to you which made your heart flutter. "H-Hi, Yamazaki-senpai..." You mumble, he chuckles at you, "You're too cute," You look around the area for someone that's cute, but no one was around. "Me? The awkward, quiet, takes shit from literally anyone, weeb?" You pointed at yourself in disbelief. He took your hand in his, "Obviously the beautiful girl in front of me." Sousuke smiled. You smiled back, but it faded quickly." "Look, Yamazaki-sen-" "Call me Sousuke." You look at him and blushed deeply, "Sousuke, you don't have to pretend to like me. You just want me to feel special because I'm the loser that everyone hates, and you're the really hot star swimmer that the loser becomes in a limerence with and-" You were cut off by a warm yet sweet feeling on your lips, then you realize that, 'Sousuke is kissing me.' "I'm not faking anything, (Y/N). I really do like you. I love you." Wait, wut? He loves me... YAAAAASS! You look down for a moment before tackling him in a hug, but you put a bit too much pressure on his shoulder. He winced in pain, "Oh my god, Sousuke! I'm so sorry. I'm just a big screw up!" You apologized, "No you're not, it's a common mistake." He ruffled your hair in a teasing manner that made you blush. There was a silence. "*cough* So, um," You started, "Are we like, together or something?" "Yeah, we are."

And that was the start of something new.

WHAT UP, SLUTS! Im overall happy how I finished this so now I'm on to publish my OHSHC x Reader. As always,

Stay Southern,

Southern Llama Queen xx