Chapter 1

her father is a Movie director so she's spoil Brat.

she loves to drink..make out with boys and then dump them. she is crazy about 1D ( specially Zayn )

she hates us.

she is selfish.

She is Ellie's cousin.

________________________________________

ELENA'S POV

It was summer vacations, me and Ellie had nothing to do so Dad gave us 3 back stage passes and 3 concert tickets of "One Direction". We were really excited cause we loved 1D. we both were 2 and had no idea that why dad gave us 3 tickets and backstage passes but after few minutes dad entered the room and said

" you girls are going to 1D's concert with Darci so please behave" .we both were shocked and had nothing to say.when dad left the room we screamed

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

WE HATED HER LIKE ANYTHING! She messed up with us in school with out any reason and we also broke up with our boyfriends because of her , because she got them drunk and then made out with them which we saw from our own eyes. we hated it when she came around us or even our family.

ELLIE'S POV

--AFTER 1 HOUR--

WE both were ready for the concert and were waiting for Darci to arrive at our place so we can leave together. Right after 20 minutes the bell rang and Darci was standing at the door wearing a mini skirt with a short shirt and high heels. what could we say..she was a spoiled brat. we left the house in our car and when we arrived, we parked our car and and walked inside where the concert was going to happen. It was really awkward for me and Elena to walk with her because we dressed simple but effective and she dressed almost NAKED

The show started and we had the front row with front seats. Boys came out with their awesome styles and were looking AMAZING! Me and Elena were enjoying the concert a lot when i saw Zayn staring at Darci! She winked at him and gave him a blowing kiss but Zayn was gentle men..he turned away and started to sing. As the show was going on, the boys were singing different songs and now it was their turn to read all the tweets. God! louis was so funny that moment..Liam did his moon walk..Niall did Shakira..Harry did his Cat Daddy and then Zayn staring at Elena with all his love in the eyes. He almost stared at Elena till the whole time boys answered the tweets.

The show as over and the boys thanked us and left.

ELENA'S POV

We were going back stage and were really excited cause only we 3 girls were going to meet the boys Personally. I had no idea how to react...Happy..nervous..sad cause i was finally going to meet them or what? i was totally confused. We entered the room where boys were waiting for us and there i see 5 beautiful boys but i couldn't take my eyes off Zayn. he was looking so cute with that Big black quiff on his head which mad him look more cuter and those Hypnotizing eyes in which i u could get lost.

They greeted us with huge smiles on their faces and and those AWESOME hugs, we introduced ourselves to eachother. When it came to me to hug Zayn, We looked into each others eyes for a second and got lost. Zayn passed me a smile and passed him back, then we hugged each other and i guess we hugged each other for like more then 5 minutes. when i hugged him, it was like i was in a different world. Zayn had that Channel 5 perfume which made me lost in him more deeper..i wished that moment never ended but then i forgot that we had a dis tractor "Darci" who cleared her throat and we had to get out of each others arms instantly. She hugged Zayn like he was her boyfriend and gave him a peck on cheeks. we all spoke to each other but then Darci was there FLIRTING with Zayn which Zayn really found awkward. I was talking to Louis and Liam where Niall and Harry were talking to Ellie and Zayn was staring at me while Darci was trying to get his cell number.

DARCI'S POV

It was time for us to leave now. We girls left the room when Zayn said " Elena can i talk to you ? " of course Elena could not refuse so she agreed. Zayn took her away and me and Ellie walked out to the car. We had no idea what Zayn was going to say or do to her. I was pretty Jealous because ihe's mine and he always will be. I cant let him go with Elena who has no sense of fashion. Zayn doesn't even deserve Elena. He deserves me because i'm fashionable, i'm rich and i love him. He is so HOT! He is rich and he is so famous.

Elena came out with a smile on her face and was Blushing. Me and Ellie had no idea what has happened. when Elena reached to us i asked " What happened? you seem really happy..something special Douche Bag?" she rolled her eyes and looked at Ellie who was confused but when Elena passed her a smile she understood what had happened. I got really mad and said " If your Drama is over then can we please leave? " they both nodded and we sat in the car. We left for home.