He grabbed my hand and made me sit down next to him. Still holding on to my hand. He smiled at me, while I smiled back awkwardly, getting new to this....

WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?!?

NEW?!

THERE NOTHING NEW ABOUT THIS?!

I WAS JUST ACTING!

IT DOESN'T MEAN WE GOING OUT!

Omfg I kept screaming in my head, I'm fucked up I thought.

"So...are you guys now a thing?" Brick asked looking at us.

"Yea, she's mine" Butch said sounding proud

Is he really that happy? And proud of me being his girlfriend? Why though?

"Wait.. How are you guys even dating that fast, and calling her yours? You never done this before Butch. You usually take a girl home, sleep with her. Let her go the next day, why you so happy?"

Butch gave him the glare  to shut the fuck up

I knew it.. He didn't really mean it. It was all just a set up for him sleeping with me, and for real? Does he really think I'm that kind of girl?

I let go of his hand and push him away from me, trying to get up to use the bathroom. I could hear in the background him cursing at Boomer while I walked to the bathroom.

"Why are all guys like this?" I whispered underneath my breath and rolled my eyes.

As I got closer to the bathroom I get shoved to the wall by someone, "Hey! Watch where your going!" I yelled out to the girl who was facing me from the back.

"You watch where your going!" Yelled the girl back at me.

The girl turn her body around, and when I saw her face clearly. I have never felt so happy to see my Bestfriend, I smiled and punched her arm.

"BRUTE!" I yelled happily

"BUTTERCUP!" She yelled back, giving me a punch on my arm

//Brute and Buttercup talked for a bit catching up//

Butch POV:

As I finished cussing at Boomer for the stupid stuff he said, I started asking for some drinks.

I felt so pissed off and tired in the same time. I just couldn't stop drinking. It made me feel relaxed.

Wooahhh

Is that a unicorn I see?

Omg HE FARTING RAINBOWS!

DON'T FART DICKHEAD UNICORN!

YA NASTYY

Author POV:

As Butch kept getting more drunk by the second, he kept seeing weird and not normal things around the bar/karaoke place.