She moved over to allow him to sit next to her trying not to shake with nerves. The bed seemed tiny when Tristan’s huge frame lay next to hers, his head inches away from hers, his warm lemony breath brushing against her cheek.

“It’s like sharing a bed with King Kong”. She whispered unthinkingly, saying the very first thing that flew into her mind.

“Well aren’t you full of compliments this evening”. Tristan said chuckling; he was slightly lifted in the air, one arm behind his head showing the muscle in his famously defined arms.

Freya trapped the drool making its way down her face with a big gulp.

 Tristan Blake slept in his boxers.

She felt a blush rising up to her cheeks, thanking the lord that it was dark so her puce complexion wouldn’t be on display.

“Are you scared about tomorrow?” He asked turning his head to look at her; she gulped loudly and nodded violently.

“Terrified”. She could only muster up one word to describe her thoughts about the upcoming press release happening in mere hours. Her mind was completely and utterly torn, fear about the press release hurt about Rupert’s obvious lack of acceptance and last but sharing a bed with Tristan Blake.

He sighed, turning over onto his side, cramping up the bed even more- not that Freya was complaining.

“You’ll be fine, I’ll be right there so you can bitch to me all morning to stop you from getting nervous”. He said with a smile, the bright white of his teeth showing even in darkness.

“Sounds like a tempting proposition but I couldn’t do that to you, you’re too much of a nice guy”. She said yawning loudly, feeling sleep creeping over her suddenly, obviously the safeness of sharing a bed with a certified giant helped her.

“Freya. Go to sleep”. He said while entwining her hand with his, she smiled then thinking of something seductive to say, but she was too comfortable and the smell of Tristan was slowly pulling her into sleep.

She felt lips against her forehead as she drifted away with a smile on her face.

Tristan kissed her gently watching her lips quirk up at the sides. He lay back while keeping a hold of her hand is his feeling the low sparks the mere brush of her skin against his brought on.

The smile that threatened to break his face clean in half widened extraordinarily as she rolled over into his chest nuzzling into it making happy contented noises in her sleep.

She was the perfect combination, innocence and adorability mixed with sultry sexiness, intelligent and thoughtful without the arrogance that academics had.

Suddenly it hit him, something He knew was bound to happen, but not in such a short amount of time. She was all he could think about, at times it was like he lived and breathed Freya.

He whispered the words to her in a low rapid voice, feeling his heart constrict happily.

He breathed in the scent of her freshly washed hair and skin, the scent reminding him like always of roses in full bloom; it was no surprised to him that sleep found him almost instantly.

“What about this?” Echo asked pulling out a short sequined pink dress and holding it up against herself modelling for Freya.

“Yeah because that would give off the right image, I’m the newest addition to the Royal family and I just love drinking Tequila shots and licking the salt of naked men”. Freya replied hearing the boys making an ‘ooohhh’ noise at her tetchy response.