Love

We're all silent as we walk then Andy slides his arm around my waist and pulls me in close to him, his chest is hard but the way he's holding me makes it comfy, safe. His eyes are sad, I'm the only one who has ever seen him like this. "I'm sorry I didn't take you away from there when it started" He looks down and lets out a soft sigh like he's been holding his breath this whole time. I tilt his chin up with the crook of my finger, placing my lips on his softly then I whisper in his ear " baby, I'm fine I don't care okay?" He smiles as he looks down at me, "Rene I love you" I smile up at him "I love you too" I whisper into his lips. Andy softly laughs and grabs my hand and we start down the hall. Jinxx and Ashley playfully punch each other as we push open the doors to the crisp summer air. Everyone out here is either in neon crop tops and shorts or shirtless and shorts. One girl is even in her bikini top. We're the only ones in hoodies and jeans. We pass unnoticed, as usual. We get on the bus and Andy is talking Jinxx as I talk to Ashley and CC. Even though Andy and I aren't talking we're still communicating by heart. I feel the pull of this heart to mine as he wraps and arm around my waist and scoots closer.