Asriel X Neko! Reader

Okay, this lemon will start off slow, almost like a one-shot. I PROMISE there is a lemon, I just was at a loss for what to do and I just kinda went with what my creativity. If you are wondering, I dont plan shit out a head of time... Lol hope you all enjoy.  

Third Person:

 You walked over to Asriel's house and knocked on the door. 

 "Asriel?" You asked cutely through the door as your tail swished back and forth. You heard Asriel shuffling behind the door.

 "Yeah. I-I'll be right there." He said sleepily. You giggled and looked down at the basket of Cupcakes hanging from your hands. You heard the door open and saw Asriel standing there. His fur was a bit messy and he had no shirt on.

 "Oh. H-hey, (Y/N), what brings you here?" Asriel asked smiling and lead you into his house. You held the basket up.

 "Cupcakes! I made them myself!" You smiled as Asriel took the basket. He started to eat one and his eyes lit up.

 "This is delicious!" 

***Time skip brought to you by TEMMIE FLAKES!*** 

 You and Asriel were on the couch watching some movie that he seemed to love. You didn't really care what was on, as long as you were with Asriel. You started feeling sleepy so you rested your head on his shoulder. Asriel's face was tinted red as you slowly drifted off to sleep. 

 "I will protect even if it means I die. I will protect you from mom and dad. I will always be there for you. No matter what. Because, I-I... I love you." Asriel whispered softly and gently kissed you while you were "Sleeping". What he didn't notice is that you woke up as your tail swished back and forth curiously. You kissed back and- to Asriel's surprise- said you loved him too. After the movie was over you guys ate dinner. Conversations lead on about various things, including Monsters and Humans. After dinner, you decided to spend the night with him. 

 "Asriel, I don't have any pajamas." You frowned as having no pajamas would leave you in your (F/C) bra and panties. 

 "So?" Asriel asked from the closet, a mischievous smile spread across his face. He walked out of the closet in a pair of grey sweat pants and- yet again- no shirt. You only had a bra and a pair of panties on. You blushed and covered yourself with your arms. Your ears were flat against your head and your tail was between your legs. Asriel grabbed your wrists and pinned then above your head. (Not going to be an "Innocent One" now, huh? Toriel Joke? anyone? No? Okay, I'll just shut up XD)

"No need to be ashamed~" He cooed seductively. Asriel held your wrists above your head with one hand while he took off your bra with the other. He started to play with your breasts. Asriel massaged your left breast while he sucked on the right one. You moaned and Asriel kissed down your stomach and stopped right above your panties. He slowly pulled down your panties and stood up. He pulled down his pants and boxers. He looked at you and you nodded. Be slowly entered you. You felt a stinging pain as he thrusted in and out of you. Asriel took notice of this and kissed you gently.

"I know, it hurts the first time. It'll go away, I promise." Be said softly. After a little bit the pain slowly started to fade and pleasure replaced it. You moaned loudly.

"A-ASRIEL! FASTER!" You moaned. And to Asriel's pleasure, he went faster. Sin he was fucking you at am inhuman pace. Asriel pulled out and came and so did you. Asriel laid on his bed and cuddled you.

"Did you like it?" He cooed and kissed you gently. You nodded.

"Goodnight, my kitten~"

I'm so sorry it took so long! I've been busy so I didn't have time. The person who requested this was @Chip_the_pun_person ! That's all for now! A buh bye! :3