Introduction

Hello! Finally, I'm expanding "Airplanes and Shooting Stars" into a 10-part book separate from "Sariling Mundo"!

  I started dabbling in AlDub/MaiChard fanfics last December. I focused on One Shots; stories that continue or extend a certain episode or try to consider What Ifs regarding our lovely couple.

  Then one night, a plot for an alternate reality story started to form in my mind. I ignore it for sometime until I finally gave in and the first 3 parts of this story was born.

  I never intended to write more parts for it, but more people kept on asking me if I can expand it further. And so, tada!

  The first 3 chapters were all taken from Sariling Mundo. Please expect 7 more parts to be written and posted all within the month of March 2016.

  To RealTalk team and the pemily, especially kay Boss Don. Thank you for helping me find a family in twitter as well as making me discover a passion for writing. I love you guys from the bottom of my heart. Walang iwanan kahit madalas misunderstood tayo.

  I want to thank all those who read my fanfics - I am inspired by MaiChard but your support keeps me going! Ang hirap ng may Day Job but this is a labor of love for Maine, Rj and all of you who read and appreciate my work. I love you guys!

  Thanks to twitter user @kricket_rc234 for the temporary book cover. This is also my iPhone wallpaper 😁

  So without further ado, I hope you enjoy this book! Do send me your comments and "Vote" for the parts that you like.