Jimmy Darling

"Baby," you said biting your lip, running your fingers across Jimmy's broad chest. "Yes, love?" He asked looking down at your delicate fingers. He had always wished that he could have normal hands, no matter how much you told him that you adored his fingers and what they could do (wink wink). "I want you to fuck me." You said innocently, looking up to him. He eyes widen and he swallowed a lump. "Y-you what?" You laughed, and got up to straddle his waist and smirked. "I love you." You said, lightly grinding your hips against his. He groaned and held onto your hips. You took his hand and put it over your heat, making him rub gentle circles on your clit. "J-jimmy," you moaned. He took his hand away and laid you back. He quickly removed your shirt then his. He bit his lip staring at your chest. "Touch them, baby." you cooed, removing your bra. He put his hands on either side of your head and kisses you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and opened your mouth as he forced his tongue in. You tongues fighting some sort of war, which he was desperately winning. He trailed a hand down to your clothed heat. "Mm, soaked through for me, huh princess?" He smirked and you nodded quickly. He slid your underwear down slowly. You bit your lip and propped yourself up onto your elbows, watching him carefully. He kisses up your legs then thighs, ignoring where you needed him most. "Ji-jimmy," you protested. "Patience, princess." He murmured, massaging your thighs. He placed a little kiss to your clit, "Mm," he purred, "So sweet." You moaned in response. He brought his tongue down to lap at your delicious juices. "Fuck!" You moaned out, throwing your head back. He slid his tongue into your hole and flicked it, in and out, quickly. "Fingers, baby! Mm, fuck, fingers baby please.." You pleaded. "Are you sure you're wet enough for me, baby??" He questioned; you nodded frantically. He shrugged and slid his fused fingers into you slowly, watching your face for pain. He slowly moved them in and out, a smile gingerly appearing as your moans and whimpers of his name echoed off of the walls. "F-fucking-fuck! M-more," you begged him. He looked up at you, "Hm?? Use your words, baby.." "P-put your di-dick in me, Jimmy," you moaned and mumbled a 'fuck' as he quickened his pace at your words, "Okay." He smiled and undid his belt, dropping his pants. He slid his dick out, and bit his lip rubbing it down before sliding it into you, moaning. You gripped the sheet as he pushed further. He looked at you and slowly started moving. You groaned at his slow movements, "Fa-faster, c'mon baby you know how I like it." He nodded and went fast; extremely fast. "F-FU-FUCK!!" You screamed out in pleasure. He smirked and went deeper. "Yes! Baby, yes!!" You moaned loudly as did he. He brought his hand down and rubbed you quickly, causing extra friction. "Holy fucking shit!" You screamed, back arched. Jimmy breathed hard over you and groaned. He was close and your clenching walls didn't help any either. With one final thrust he and you were both done. "Y-your fucking, goddamn hands are a gift from the heavens, baby. Holy fucking shit." You said breathing hard. He smiled and gave you a kiss "You're a gift from the heavens, baby."