Chapter 22 - She's changed

Lisa's POV

Slut

That's exactly what Amy, Katherine and Dani thought of me and I knew it. My whole family did at one point. I'm not one, I just, made a mistake, one mistake. That one mistake was enough.

I drove to the airport, thinking of it all over in my head. Playing what might happen, when I see my sisters for the first time in years. Hunter was happy enough, she was making up stories as well but they all had happy endings, her mind, so innocent.

I parked in the Sacramento airport parking lot and sat there waiting. Till the door opened, Lauren hoped in first. I greeted her and hugged her. Then Dani, Amy and finally Kath.

"Lauren!" Hunter cheered.

"Hey hunter!"

All the girls talked to each other but I was too nervous to join in. Lauren had gotten even more sociable in the last few years, I mean she still gets introverted but she's extremely good at holding a conversation nowadays.

"So how have you been Lisa?" Amy asked. I didn't know how to react, last time we talked I told her I self harmed and she didn't reply, I remember it so clearly.

"Good. What about you?" I said nervously

"Same"

The conversation was short and awkward, I hope it's not always like this.

When we got there I looked at my sisters, I haven't seen them in so long. Dani had a side fringe and black hair. She wore all black and a shirt saying "Asking Alexandria". She didn't look me in the eye and looked down as if she were shy. Years ago she was so extroverted. Amy and Kath haven't changed though, I wonder what made Dani.

"Lisa can I talk to you?" Lauren said when we got to Christina and Nick's house.

"Sure"

"See the thing is I was gonna tell you before but when you and Chris left Dani changed, she started dressing differently, acting differently, her style in music changed and she stopped talking to me, she shut me out" Lauren looked down

"I wonder why, I mean I thought she hated us" I replied

"None of us actually did, I know it"