"Things aren't always as they are seen Lis. Maybe we'll survive with the help of these Hybids, maybe we won't. Who knows."

Its like my world is shattering around me. My brother, my sister, my future husband and future inlaws, even my future children, killed, dead, all of us, with nothing to show that shifters were ever actually alive.

And we have no clue as to how to stop it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short but this is the end.

The next chapter will be the Epilogue and then the book is finished.

THIS WILL BE THE FIRST OF A TRILOGY.

I'm still deciding on a name for the second think something like, Hearts Run Wild or maybe Forever Wild. I'm leaning more towards the second so I can then call the third (and maybe final), Our Hearts Run Wild, and don't wish for repetition in titles.

So this is nearly the end.

When you start the second one you will notice it has nothing to do with the first, for example Alisa and the main character in Wild At Heart's sequel won't even know/heard of each other. This will most likely stay that way until book 3.

Book two will most likely start with a bit from, The End Of The Age Of The Shifters, which is a book that I have no clue exists of not but I made up for this story.

I will start writing the sequel soon but it won't be starting to be published until after I turn fourteen atleast (so after March 23rd sometime).

I also want to go through and edit so if you get any notifications saying I've edited/updated chapter xx then I've most likely been editing.

Question time, should I add a snippit of The End Of The Age Of The Shifters as a prologue? (Or how ever its spelt. Please tell me if I got it right or not.)

So signing off for the second last time (maybe) on Wild At Heart,

Stay wild within your heart, its there you belong,

-TheDivergentGames_75

15/03/2016