2.Twins Armageddons

"Yes Aradia? " you sat next to her curiously. "I.." She turned on you silently. Her eyes turned white and then red. Her head started rotating and she created windblow that pushed you out of the open window where your friend came from. You was falling into darkness shouting for help. You were waiting to hit the cold grass and die of internal bleeding, but you fell on something soft. It wasn't grass. It was not even your garden or your..planet? It was dark there. You wasn't able to see something or to use ur psionic powers. You hit your head to something cold and hard. You tried to find the wall (wall was it?) and the end of it.

After few minutes ground started shaking and hundreds of small red and blue lights lighted the room. It was stone room without doors,windows, anything. "Eh..hello?" You whispered to the cold air. "Well..hello Sollux. I'm so glad you came here to see me." It was a known voice but you wasn't able to remember to who it propered. You couldn't see the person who said it but you heard the beat of his heart and breathing. "Gamzee If It's you and your shitty puns It's not funny! Or..Terezi? Vriska..? Someone..? " your voice was raised but after few seconds it got shaky and silent.

You saw person with blue eyes walking towards you. "It's been a long time brother twin. How It's going?" You don't want to believe your eyes. It was you...but..kinda different. He had only blue eyes and he was shorter than you a bit. "Who are you..me?" You asked while little stepping back. "I'm you. I'm anything you need to be to rule the world, but you are too foolish and dumb to be me. I'm your power. I'm all you want to be. Strong. Smart. Evil.." He put his hand on your shoulder. " join me brother. I know you want it. If you will let me FREE, I can guarantee you power." His sweet voice was hypnotizing you. He held his hand down like waiting until you take his hand. "Let's make a deal." You stood silently waiting for..what were you waiting for? "Never!" You pushed him down and he fell to ground. He stood up silently with words ripped in chest. They were making sentence: 'Okay brother' and then another semtence was ripped to his wrist Saying 'I Will be the bad guy.' What does it mean? His face started smudging and bleeding. He dissapeared for a while. You looked around. Someone grabbed you from back and you started choking.