Small Break, News and Bigger Case

Start from the beginning

"There were a few more guys gathering that either went through the back or waited til the store opened."

"You want to tell Gibbs?"

"Fine."

"Alright then. Here's some more footage for you by the way."

"Ziva…you're evil."

"Thank you Tony. That has to be the nicest thing you ever said to me. Do you have Prewitt's address?"

"Yes…"

"Can I have a copy?"

"Fine. Can I come with you Ziva, please?"

"Only if you behave and I get to drive."

"Hmm, watching twenty six hours worth of footage, bored out of my mind, or raid a house, get out of office, yet try to not die. Decisions, decisions. Fine but if I die, I'm haunting you."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Gibbs was on his way up to the Director's office when his cell went off. "Yeah. Gibbs. Alright, keep searching until I get there." Gibbs turned around back down the stairs. He'd have his chat with the director later.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Gibbs pulled up to the house where Tony and Ziva's car was parked. Stepping out, he couldn't help but notice the building crumbling around. Stepping inside, he found Tony going through dome drawers in the kitchen.

"Having fun there DiNozzo?" Tony yelped and bashed his head on the cupboards above his head. Rubbing his head, Tony turned to Gibbs.

"No boss. Ziva found some drugs and lists down in the basement an something else you should go and take a look at."

"Will do. And Tony, do try and not let anyone sneak up behind you."

"Got it boss." Smirking, Gibbs found the stairs to the basement where Ziva was. He put on some gloves and saw all the walls plastered with maps, lists, pictures and newspapers.

"Ziva?"

"Here Gibbs!" Ziva came out from behind the desk holding a laptop in her hands.

"What do you have?"

"Not much. Mostly whatever's on the walls, this laptop, and I'm finding drugs everywhere in this house. Something I noticed here-" Ziva pointed to a small map with some lists. "It's a map of the UK, especially up in Scotland and downtown London while here-" Pointing to another map, "Is Washington and some of the bases. There isn't anything else. No bomb workshop, no dates, times or locations really, other then the ones that were already hit."

"Good job Ziva." Gibbs said distracted. The UK, that doesn't make any sense. Why would these terrorists start targeting outside the US and on the other side of the ocean as well? Something wasn't adding up. "Ziva, have DiNozzo help you take these down when you have all the evidence pictures done."

"Will do Gibbs." He went upstairs to the second floor and into the first bedroom. This was where Tony, Ziva and Prewitt had their struggle, with bullet holes as proof. He would love to strangle the man right now but reminded himself that he couldn't.

Taking a look around, he noticed it was very sparse, low key and had only a bed and dresser. Looking under the bed and for loose floor boards, Gibbs decided to look in the dresser. Looking inside the dresser, he found bags upon bags of drugs. "Jackpot." Taking his camera out and photographing everything, Gibbs took out the evidence bags and put all the drugs he found in the bags while lookin for anything he might of missed. Satisfied, Gibbs looked around the room one last time before leaving. Tony said that all the other rooms were checked so he went downstairs when Ziva came up from the basement with bags upon bags of papers, maps, lists and the laptop.