Shizaya: Continue or Not?

I bet you guys thought that the story was going to end right? Well it's not! Sorry about the misunderstanding. Anyways enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At 1:00 in the afternoon.....

Izaya was tired of watching so many anime and so he turned off the T.V. Kanra looked at Izaya and asked him," Do you want to help me with cooking?" Izaya smirked then replied," Alright." It was now the afternoon at 3:00, Kanra and Izaya finally finished cooking a huge meal with everything they like counting what Shizuo likes too. Shizuo finally woke up because of a delightful scent he smelled while seeping. Shizuo was really grumpy since he was awaken by a delicous smell and stench that was familiar to him only. It was the stench of a great meal on the kitchen table and the irresistable smell of the flea who was cooking the fine meal. Shizuo groaned and walked over to the kitchen and asked," Are you cooking something that will fucking kill me?"

Izaya's POV.....

Shizu-chan walked to me and stood behind me. He asked a silly question and I answered Shizu-chan's question with a tone that makes him irritated," Ah, always joking around Shizu-chan~ I'm just cooking some food we'll all share for lunch. And it's also a thank you gift for you, S-h-i-z-u-c-h-a-n~"

Shizuo's POV....

I heard that annoying voice of his saying shit to me and soon I got really irritated. He did that on purpose! I should throw a couch at him or even the kitchen table! But then Kanra showed up holding a kitchen knife asking," It's alright Shizuo-kun, he's just joking around. Anyways you should help out too. Can you set up the table? And please don't make a mess at my house." I sighed heavily and got the food materials (examples: knife, spoon, forks, and others) onto the table. Soon, Kanra and the flea finished cooking, the Louse asked me," What do you want to do after this? Walk around the park near here or go looking for some hints about this place?" I would usually say something like I don't give a fuck, but this time I answered because I was generous today," We? You should rest from yesterday! It must have been really hard to force yourself to stand up to that bastard."

3 POV....

Izaya was now surprise that he even cared and replied back," I feel a lot better now! I mean it was hard.... but I handled it! And what are you? My mom. I don't need to rest. Also if I did, what would you do? Go without me? Get into trouble and come back with wounds? What happens when you can't walk? Who would carry you here? How long can you-" Izaya was cut off by Shizuo. He then yelled," Fine! What if I stay here with you!? Will you rest?" Izaya smirked and nodded. Kanra, on the other hand, was setting up the food and told them," Alright you two. Time to dig in! Hope you like it!" The three ate as much as they could and ended up with an empty plate. Shizuo wasn't sure if he was still hungry, but asked for another serving of curry and other dishes that he liked. While Izaya was asking for his second refill of some fatty tuna. Kanra was already finished eating so she gave them seconds and after that, Kanra went to work. Of course she gave a key to Izaya in case she went home late and when they do their usual wandering around places, they can return to the house without waiting for her. Kanra didn't give a key to Shizuo because she knew that he would break it or lose it. The two sat on the couch and did nothing

1 minute passed.....

Izaya couldn't stand the silence so he said," Let's go buy some ice cream, Shizu-chan!" Shizuo looked at him and answered," We just ate and I told you we are going to stay at home and rest." Izaya then lied," But I'm still hungry! I ate only two servings of fatty tuna! I didn't even drink coffee! You didn't even smoke yet, so you must be wanting to go outside to do so!" Shizuo was now irritated and yelled," Two serving of fatty shit is enough for you! I don't need to smoke! If I did, that'll mean I'm mad!" Izaya smirked and asked," like right now, Shizu-chan~" Shizuo was now really annoyed and said," Fine. We'll go for a little, but if your injury starts to hurt or mine then we're going back no matter what!" Izaya replied," okay! I promise Shizu-chan~" they both walked out of the apartment and outside feeling the breeze hit their faces and hearing people chatter around the streets of Shinjuku. It made Izaya feel sick to the stomach because of all the good feelings and non of the negative ones. Shizuo was alright with everything except for the noise. It was so busy that everyone seemed to be ignoring the people around them. Shizuo stuffed his hands into his pants pocket and started to walk. Izaya was walking beside him feeling uneasy with the calmness of everyone. He wanted to the crowd run in fear or at least be frightened of the strongest in Ikebukuro walking pass them. They finally arrived at the ice cream shop and entered.