~meeting him~

Ainsley's POV

I was sitting on a stool at the island when a boy came up to me same age maybe older he sat next to me.
"Hey I don't think I have introduced myself yet." The boy said, holy Jesus lwas his voice hot and cute, "I don't think we have." I said with a smile, "well I am Jacob sartorius and you are?" Jacob asks, "I am um Ainsley." I said sounding like a complete dork😂, "that's a cute name." He says, ughh I just love his smile, "thanks" "umm what!" "You said I had a cute smile" "oh I said that out loud?" "Yeah" I blush after. (AN: ok every now and then I will put 'he said' or 'she said' because it's tiring😂😒) we were just sitting there looking into each other's eyes then cam comes up behind and decided it would be funny to scare me and let me tell you these stools aren't so sturdy😂 so he was making a vine and scared me.

"RAAAAARRRR!" Cam said, "AHHH!!"I screamed, I then jumped and the stool tipped over making me fall as well as the stool but it was a turning stool so it turned as it/I fell making me turn MAKING me twist my ankle BADLY.

"Ow ow ow ow Cameron wait wait my ankle it hurts." I said on the verge of crying but I held then back because I don't my makeup to smear, "OMG Ainsley I am sooooo sorry this is all my fault we need to get you to the hospital." They then helped my as in them I mean Jacob 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏and Cameron. They carried my out to the car and here's how the seating chart went.

Car #1
Driving-Cameron
Passenger-Aaron
Back left(if your looking through windshield)-me leaning against window
Middle-Jacob
Right-a boy around the age 14 brown hair hazel eyes wearing muscle tank with SnapBack and khakis. Ooh he be hella hot(can y'all guess who it is😏) my legs are on both of the boys.

Everyone else in the other car.