We finally landed , it's 4:00pm L.A time but 7:00pm Miami time. The whole time me and Alexis were just listening to music, sleeping , and messing with our best friends that sat in front of us Don and Jovaughn, they were two of the boys that were on our team. We were the last team to get in Miami. Once everybody got their bags our coach bus was the last bus there, it had a big sign that said " L.A Seahawks " . The boys loaded the bus, we had to go right over to check in and get our playing schedule before we went to the hotel because we were late.

Everyone got a schedule. Now it was time to go to the hotel and unpack. It's now 8:30pm Miami time. Roc and Prod are already here in Miami and made it to the Marriott hotel before us. All the schools bunk at his hotel.

We're finally here at the hotel , and we are all checking in our rooms. My whole team took up about 27 rooms basically the whole entire floor. We all have our own rooms. Roc and Prod share a room but they are on the same floor, I just don't know there room number yet. I got my room key and everyone headed up. We're the 3rd floor. As soon as I got up to my room I called Prod : ( phone convo )

Prodyyy😊😊:" what you want nigga ?"

Me: "what's y'all room number?"

Prodyyy😊😊: "1..2 deez nuts"

Me: " Prod...forreal.."

Prodyyy😊😊: " alright, alright....12E. You coming through?"

Me:" of course."

Prodyyy😊😊: "Hurry up. "

Me: " damn nigga... Open the door. "

Prodyyy😊😊: " aiight. " and he just hung up....that was rudeI got to their room and prod was at the door.

Me: " prodyyy! "

Prod: " no nigga, you late"

Me: " woahhh, where's my roc?"

Prod: " idk you tell me"

Me: " I'm getting about tired of you Mohawk. " he chuckled and I pushed pass him into their room to see Roc sitting on the bed.

Me: " So you were right there the whole time on the bed...And you didn't say anything? Okay I see how you feel." I playfully folded my arms and turned away from him.

Roc: " awee Im sorry." He got up and unfolded my arms and turned me around.

Me: " it's okay baby" I pecked him and cheesed. Haven't seen him for almost the whole day. New record.

Prod: " stop with that lovey dovey shit." He sat down on his bed

Me:" awww forever alone "

Prod: "shut up -_-"

Me:" anyway, I have bags still downstairs you guys wanna help me take em up? Please?"

Prod:" knew you wanted something , volunteering to come over here. The real Tara would've told us to walk our asses to her room.. Why can't the boys on your team do it? "

Me:" they're lazy selves? Uhmmm no. "

Roc :" fine." He got up off his bed.

Prod:" I guess I'll help too." He got up too. And we walked to the elevator. I have the most bags out of all the girls on the team. When the elevator stopped there were different teams and coaches meeting and greeting each other. Don and Jovaughn were down here, trying to get girls numbers. I wanted to go mess with them but I know Prod and Roc would be mad if I just left them to carry my bags.

It's now 3:00 in the morning I'm finally finished unpacking. I made Roc and Prod help me unpack, and when Alexis finished she came and helped too. Don and Jovaughn were there too because they are some of Roc and Prods best friends. But of course they were no help at all. For dinner all of us just ordered pizza. I haven't had pizza in SOO long. It was good, Once everybody left out my room I called my parents...of course they were sleep. But they still answered after about 4rings.