.5.

*WARNING NOUIS SMUT*

They both fought for dominance, of course Niall won, claiming Louis has the ass to be bottomed. Louis didn't seem to care as long as he was fucked.

There was no passion just the want of pleasure.

"You ready baby." Niall grunted when I raised my hips meeting his groin.

"Yes ... Oh god yes." Louis moaned out when Nail starting kissing down his ear down his cheek and finally to his neck. For sure Niall was gonna leave his marks on what's his. For now.

Throughout the whole house you could hear the horny men's moans, and grunts. Over on the other house. A little 7 year old walked into her parents room and asked "mommy why are there two men eating each other?" The moms eyes widened but soon laughed when she realized that they are probably gonna eat each other... Out.  She quickly changed the subject, but the little girl wasn't wrong.

Niall was licking around his dear friends hole making him squirm in his position. Niall tried his best to do what daddy had taught him. Without daddy he probably wouldn't have known to do this stuff. Louis was a moaning mess every now and then there was an 'ah' or 'oh' escaping His lips.

The lad couldn't help it. Who knew the Irish lad has a good tongue. Louis for sure wasn't complaining. Niall took Louis' member and licked the tip before looking at Louis through his eyelashes. Louis new what he wanted.

"Ride me Nailler." He grunted out.  They both changed plans for Niall to be the bottom.

Niall continued to kitty lick his ding dong. Soon after Niall licked his two fingers and stuck them up his very own hole. Louis looked up and was truly fascinated. Who knew he had it in him.

Louis pulled Niall towards him. He grabbed Niall's hand out of him and stook his fingers in instead. Both were in so much pleasure. Niall lips were in an 'oh' shape when louis had curled his fingers.

Louis soon took his fingers out and looked though his eyelashes to Niall, and licked his fingers moaning around them. The salty juice was so hot around his fingers. Niall whined when he saw this. The two friends hurried to get themselves ready. Niall had his hole over his friends member, and slowly went down. Louis exhaled when he made it to the bottom.

Niall for sure wasn't expecting this. His friends dick was 8 inches! Not that he was gonna stop. He arched his back when Louis thrusted upwards sending shivers around Niall's body.

The boys were quick to get some movement going. Niall raised His hips, and slammed down, making both boys scream out.

Niall's walls cleanched around Louis' member. Louis got up and picked Niall up and stood up walking to the other end of the room.

Louis immediately slammed Niall against the wall, once he reached it. The wall vibrated. Louis thrusted up even harder. Niall bounced on his cock as best as he can. Niall was clawing the wall. Most likely leaving nail marks. Both lads came undone when Louis had hit his g-spot.

Heavy breaths were heard. Louis carried Niall to the bed and slipped out.

"Goodnight Nailler"

"Goodnight Lou"

********************

So how was it? I hoped you guys liked this chapter. Comment ,vote?

-Jewls