FAQ

Do we get to choose our teams or are they chosen for us?

Your team will be chosen for you alternately . I will chose the team for you.

When can we sign up for this or will that be in a future chapter ?
A week before the camp begins I will start taking submissions so I can have a idea of how many persons will participate . How ever you can still sign up after the camp starts but you have to complete your novel within the time frame.

How would I be able to get the sash on my book ?

Once the camp starts I will tell you what team you are in. Then I will send you the link to the sash and you can add it on your book. However if you can't add it on your book, you can send me the cover via email and I will add it for you.

Do I start publishing on March 31st ?

Yes

How will you know that my book is entering the competition?

You will tag your book #campaccept and #theaccepters . However you can also message me the link to your book.

Can I publish the summary before the start date ?

Yes you can but you will only post chapters on or after the start date.

How do these teams work?

The team in which all the members complete their novel by the finish date wins.

I have this book idea where I don't even have the first chapter up just the summary. Do you think I can do that or should I write a new one ?

You can use that one , but first chapter must be posted on or after the start date .

If you have any more questions ,comment below and I will answer.