Forever Mine. Chapter Seven Written by Yousmiletoomuchsammy

She was too excited for her date night.

Emily was already dressed, including her makeup before 4:30pm. He was picking her up at 6pm.
She glanced at the time and frowned.

Bloody still have ages away before he comes. She thought.

She grabbed her handbag and emptied the contents of it all onto her kitchen table for the second time.

"Ok, I've got my phone, purse, lip gloss and a few snacks."

Emily couldn't help but have a few snacks in her bag. Come on, she could get hungry. They would never last very long because Shannon would sneakily snatch some, not realising that she actually was watching.

She popped a piece of lolly in her mouth, picked up her phone and dialled Shannon's number.

He answered straight away.

"Hey hey you sexy beast! You haven't called in ages. Thought you died!"

"You're soooo dramatic Shannon! I've been having quality time with Marc. He is actually a new client at work now. Too bad he had to leave right away. Gosh it would be hard to be an architect"

"How would it? Just designing buildings and homes? Well at least if you guys get real serious you have someone to design your house. Architects are very creative. You'll have an awesome home"

"Umm, speaking of seriousness...." She was cut off by him.

"Please don't tell me your getting married tomorrow" his voice sounded so worried.

"Ah, nope. We are officially boyfriend and girlfriend."

"If its what you want Ems, I fully support thee".

She giggled, "Thanks. It means a lot coming from my bestfriend!"

"You know I will always support you, for the right situations that is" he laughed nervously.

"I know. I actually have a date with him in a little over an hour. I'm anxious so I better get going. I have to check my hand bag for like the third time."

"You'll be fine Ems. You always look beautiful and always seem to be organised. Just relax and enjoy your night you awesome human being!"

"Awww you sweet heart! Say Hi to Danny for me! You guys have a good one too!"

"Bye, and I'm just going to rock up at yours tomorrow. Alrighty, bye!"
He hung up before she could say anything.

Emily went over to her handbag and was about to tip it open when the door bell rang.

Confused, she opened the front door and Marc was standing there an hour early.

He was wearing a black v-neck, short sleeved shirt and dark blue jeans.

Damn! He looks fine! She though while she looked him over.

"Wow, you're early" She said. He looked at her with a worried expression, "it's not a bad thing. Because obviously I'm dressed and ready too."

His expression relaxed.

"Then are you ready to go my lady?" He held out his arm to her. She grabbed her bag, linked her arm in his and locked the door behind her.

Walking towards the car, she glanced at her bitchy neighbour. She wasn't smirking or bad mouthing, but had a worried expression on her face.
Emily was confused. She was a terrible lady, but she wasn't just going to leave her like that.

"I will meet you in the car. I have to go talk to bitch face over there" She pointed at Paula. He let her go and got into his sexy black car.

Walking over to Paula felt weird. She never got along with the woman but this may be a chance to. She just didn't seem herself.