They did seven shows before a special one that Karlie and Taylor had been waiting for too long time, St. Louis. Karlie's sisters were going all the weekend to the city so they could spend it together, not only for the concert. Even all the press and busy schedule Taylor had experience lately didn't get her as nervous as she was when she thought about that weekend. She had agreed to go with her girlfriend a couple of days before the concert so they could be with the family but after the last time it was inevitable that the doubts grew up inside her. She knew that Karlie would defend her this time if something like the last time happened but she really wanted to like her parents. She didn't want awkward birthdays parties or making Karlie chose between her family or her when an important holiday arrive. Karlie avoided to think about that topic but when the moment arrived it was inevitable that the images of the last argument because of the paparazzi took control of her body.

Karlie and Taylor were packing their suitcases in Sacramento in silence. The day had finally arrived and they were both irremediable nervous. Taylor finished first, it was normal thing because she tend to be more orderly than Karlie when it came to her things. She was laying on the bed watching Karlie go back and forth around the room until she finally closed her suitcase and sat on the bed defeated. She turned to look at Taylor who was petting Olivia while Meredith laid by her side. She could see in Taylor's moves and eyes she was nervous and not feeling really confident like she usually appeared.

-Everything is ready- Karlie said with a half smile.

-I will text my security to let them know they can come to pick everything and we can go- Taylor said grabbing her phone.

-You don't seem really excited- Karlie said with a trace of disappointment on her voice.

-Well last time I saw your parents wasn't exactly easy- Taylor said being honest, they couldn't avoid talking about it anymore.

-I know- Karlie said, thinking about what to say next to make that situation better.

-And I'm pretty sure they hate me even more now because I'm keeping you from them every break you have- Taylor said sitting against the headboard.

-Don't say that- Karlie protested crawling to approach her.

-Your parents aren't my biggest fans so... I prefer to think that and not get disappointed when I saw how they react to my presence- Taylor said, not keeping for her what she had feared the last few days.

-They don't hate you Tay I promise- Karlie said holding her hands.

-But...

-Look I know last time it was rough and complicated as hell but it's been a while since that Taylor and I promise you that my parents even ask how are you when I talk with them- Karlie interrupted before Taylor could protest one more time.

-Really?- Taylor asked surprised, she always tried to give Karlie space when she talked with her parents so that was news to her.

-Really- Karlie said smiling looking straight into her blue eyes -We've been dating for like... more than a year right?

-Fourteen months, two weeks and...

-Stop because if you say the minutes and hours it would be creepy- Karlie interrupted her, it could be cute how Taylor said those kind of things but she also wanted to avoid thinking that they been together for so long.

-Sorry- Taylor blushed.

-My parents know that you are not going anywhere and I'm not breaking up with you either- Karlie said kissing her cheek lovingly -I'm pretty sure that my sisters have told them how happy I am too so they accept you, but it's the same as the last time, it's not their lifestyle so it takes them a little bit when they saw you but I really promise that they don't hate you, they have understood my decision and they are happy if I am happy, so don't worry ok?