Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

He begins moving his lips with mine as he grabs ahold on my hips. I pull away, pecking his lips one. last time. He opens his eyes and smiles at me.

Success!

"I wouldn't mind waking up like that more often" He says, smirking.

I chuckle and shake my head before rolling off of him.

"Are you up now?" I ask him.

"Yeah, sadly. You said something about Seth and Dean?" He asks, propping himself up on his elbows.

"Yeah. Seth came in here saying you had to get up so you guys could hit the gym before the show" I explain, finding my shoes.

"Come with us"

"Can't big guy. I'm suspended from one Raw and one Smackdown"

"So? Hit the gym with us Doll"

"Gotta get back to the hotel and get dressed first"

"Okay? Go get dressed and meet us downstairs. I can work out with you and you can be my motivation"

I chuckle and slip my shoes on, grabbing my phone off the table. Wait...

Where are my cigarettes?

"Roman.."

He looks up from his phone at me "Hm?"

"Where did my Cigarettes go?" I ask.

"I have no clue"

"Your lying"

"Okay? You don't need them Doll"

"Roman, give me my cigarettes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No way"

"Yes way"

"Roman"

"Liena"

"Ugh, I'll be back"

I groan and walk out his room, giving up. I say bye to Dean and Seth and head back to Me and My Brothers room.

Shit, I forgot my keys.

I knock on the door and pull out my phone, sending a text to Roman.

L- Hey, can you grab my keys? I forgot them in your room.

I shove the phone back in my pocket when I hear the door open. I come Face to Face with Matt.

"Liena.." He says.

"Hey Matt." I offer him a small smile which he returns.

"I was thinking you could ride with us? To the arena?" He asks, moving sideways so I can come in.

"Can't. I'm suspended from one showing of Smackdown" I say, walking over to my suitcase to get my gym clothes.

"I know that. You can take the Rental and do something so your not stuck here" He says.

I strip down to my bra and panties and slip on my leggings.

"So you want me to drop you guys off then pick you up?" I ask, now slipping the shirt over my head.

"Yeah"

"I can do that. Where's Jeff?" I ask slipping on my Nike's.

"Went out with Kelly."

I look up at him and raise my eyebrow.

"Kelly Kelly?" I ask as I pull my hair into a bun.

"That's the one" he says, sighing.

Well that's interesting" I chuckle.

"Oh yeah. Love sick puppy around her" He jokes.

"Defiantly. You know who Nero is"

"Of course."

"Hey, I'm gonna head down to the gym, work out with Roman and the guys. Want to come?" I ask.

He gives me a warm smile and nods.

"Yeah, I could. You could drop me off at the arena afterwards" he says.

"Alright. Let's go."

******************
After working out with Roman, I had to pick up Jeff. Were headed to the arena now.

I pull into the parking lot, Superstars and Divas outside, enjoying the nice weather.

"Nine Thirty. Don't forget about us Liena" Jeff says as they get out the truck.

"I won't I won't" I groan.

"Stay outta trouble. No drinking, no drugs" Jeff says.

"And no Cigarettes in the car" Matt says.

I roll my eyes at them.

"No promises" I say, smirking.

They both shake there head at me before walking away.

They didn't close the fucking door.

"Baby Hardy! Where you going?!"

I look over when I hear someone tapping my window. I roll down the window smiling at my old friend.

"Gotta get outta here. Got suspended from one showing of Smackdown and One showing of Raw" I say, chuckling.
"Always getting into trouble. You haven't changed a bit have you?" He asks me, laughing.

"I hope not"

"Well how bout you let me come with you? Keep you company? I have no match tonight or promos. How bout it? For old time sakes?" He asks me.

I know I shouldn't.. But, I really don't want to be alone and Roman's gonna be busy..

As long as your not cheating Liena.

"Get in"