¶9¶

Stephanie•

I can't wait to leave. It's been rough year with Carlos and being a prostitute. I wish Carlos is dead, but he's not. He's in jail and not staying for long. That's what he told me. I didn't want to tell Pandora because she scared enough. Yesterday she cried and cried missing Payton. I think Odell have her. Raegan can't take care two babies at once. "You girls ready"

"Yeah..let's go" I said grabbing my bag. We walk to the cab and put our bags in the trunk.

"Bye girls..have fun" Colin waved goodbye.

"Bye baby..I love you" maria blow kiss at Colin. I wish I had a relationship like that.

•Lax airport •

"I can't wait to see your parents" I said. Pandora didn't say anything but played with her chain. "Pandora"

"Im fine steph..thanks"she smile at me. She wasn't fine. She miss Payton more then I do.

"You'll see her again.."I rub her back.

"I have to call Raegan and see if she have her"she got up going to the payphone.

"Do you think she will answer or remember you..I mean we been gone so long"she sigh and look at me.

"At least try to connect her..I have to know is she ok"

Raegan•

I cried all day and night wanting Odell to come back to me. It's not gone happen, he's knows about re'shaun not being his. Sam is a trader. Why would she tell Odell when I told her not to. Just then I got a phone call from an unknown number.

'Hello'- Raegan

'Rae..'- ?

'Pandora..omg your alive'- Raegan

'Yeah..listen..is Payton with you'- Pandora

'No'- Raegan

'What the fuck..what you mean no'- Pandora

'P..calm down..I think Odell took her..I don't know where she is with him' - Raegan

'Ok thanks'- Pandora

She hung up. I sigh heavily while holding re'shaun. He looked like Trey. If only Trey can see him.

•Odell•

"It's been two days since I got here..and I can't find Pandora or Stephanie" I told my friend Jordan.

"Damn..you need help finding her"

"Nah, I'm good bruh" he nod his head.

"Alright..just looking out for ya" we drink a bit more and talk till I got tired and went home.

"Thanks Ms.Diaz..was she giving you any trouble" I ask Pandora mom.

"No..she was a good baby" I miss Payton forehead. Ms. Diaz been helping out with Payton while I look for Pandora.

"You dont think she's with Maria" Ms. Diaz ask. I didn't think of that. She probably is.

"Ima check it out tomorrow..if she is there thanks for helping out Ms.Diaz" she came up and hug me.

"I want you to be my daughter husband one day" really.

"Ok..I will" I kiss her cheek and walk in my room. A nigga tired.