Shrek x Donald

"Lovely Fiona, you are the mother to our children" spoke shrek as he sat infront of his fire that he built with his own two ogre hands.
He continues, "But I must tell you something."

"What is it darling?" Answered Fiona.

"You make me very happy, but I must tell you something. I have had my eye on a certain someone and I wanted to say that, although you make me very happy, you are not the right one for me" Shrek said calmly.

"I do not understand, you are my prince and I am your princess, are you saying you don't love me anymore?"

"That is exactly what I am saying Dear fiona. I must show you something come quickly." Shrek get up from his chair.

Shrek walks over to his cabinet, as the two got closer to it Fiona could hear muffled screams of an older man. She knows it's nothing new though, Shrek normally stores his food live. Shrek look at Fiona before he uses his ogre strength to open the doors. What Fiona sees is an old, orange man that has a hideous comb over. She would recognize this face from anywhere, it's Donald Trump.
"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? YOU PICKED AN ORANGE STACK OF PANCAKES OVER ME?!?! YOUR WIFE AND THE MOTHER TO YOUR 3 CHILDREN!" Fiona screams.

"Dear Fiona, please understand. This man is the man of my dreams," shrek strokes donald a face.

Donald is bound by the wrists and ankles in the cabinet, with a huge smelly ogre sock in his mouth. Donald has a suductive look in his eyes. Has he stares shrek down. He clearly likes to be bound in shreks closet.

"I'm taking the kids and leaving" Fiona says as she storms into her room.