Holly Connors get's revenge

Draco’s POV

There was a knock at the door and Holly turned around then glared at it.

“Who is it?” Holly shouted.

“Special deliver for a special person.” I recognized that voice as Viktor Krum.

“Do I look ok? Is my hair ok? My outfits ok right?” Holly asked as she started messing with her hair.

“Just answer the door.” I snapped. She looked upset as she looked down and walked over to the door.

“How’s my favorite best friend doing?” Krum asked as he walked into the room. Holly pulled him into a hug and he looked shocked. “Holly Connors what the hell is wrong with you girl. You never hug any of us.” Krum said as he pulled away from the hug.

“He has been with Pansy, Viktor. She smelt like him. He was with her.” Holly shouted.

“Holly calm done. You don’t know that anything happened.” Krum said.

“That’s why she winked at me as she was walked in and she had Ron wrapped around her finger. She taking them all away from me Viktor.” Holly said and she looked down.

“Who are you?” Krum said.

“Holly Connors.” Holly whispered.

“Who are you?” Krum said as he smiled at Holly

“Holly Connors.” Holly said a bit louder as the corners of her lips started to form a smile.

“Who are you?”

“Holly Connors.” Holly shouted and giggled.

“Holly freakin Connors is who you are. Come on Holly say it.”

“Do I have to?” Holly said as she glanced over at me. Krum glared at her and she sighed. “Who I am, you can’t change it. Accept it or walk away. I am Holly Connors and no one owns me.”

“Seriously?” I couldn’t hold it in anymore and I started laughing as Holly blushed bright red.

“I hate you Viktor.” Holly said as she smiled then laughed with me. “You ain’t so bad actually Malfoy.”

“Why thank you Miss Connors.” I said and smiled at her.

“How do you plan on getting Marcus back then?” Krum said as he sat down next to Holly who was sat opposite me.

“Let’s just say. He will be on the receiving end of a Holly Connors killer plan.”

“Is there any way I can help.”  Holly looked shocked that I was asking. “You don’t let friends get hurt so you help them get revenge. I’m starting to understand why you were put with me now.” I said then I smiled as she blushed again.

“Viktor do you think you can get Marcus to go play Quidditch with you?” Holly asked as her eyes sparkled. Viktor stood up then walked out of the room. “I take that as a yes. We wait a couple of minute then we go outside and you just go along with whatever I say or do.”

“Sure as long as Marcus Riley gets embarrassed.” I said and watched as she smirked.

“Let’s go.” Holly said then grabbed ahold of my arm and dragged me out of our room.

Holly’s POV

“Hey Mione, get everyone you can to go to the Quidditch pitch. A Holly Connors plan is in action.” I shouted as I ran down the hallway with Draco.

“Goyle, Pansy and Theodore tell everyone a Holly Connors plan is in action and to go watch it unfold at the Quidditch pitch.” Draco said as we past them.