"Cheesy much?" She asked smiling.

"Oh... Shut up. I know you love cuddling next to me"

"That I do" she said as she got comfortable next to him.

"I don't know.. whether I like it or hate it." Sharon said once the movie was over.

Chris just laughed at her "You say that for every single movie we watch."

"No... I don't. I liked the movie which we watched last Friday.

"Well... that was a pretty awesome movie."

"What are you doing tonight?" She asked as she craned her neck up to see him.

"Nothing much. Might go for few drinks with friends."

"Will Erik be going?" She asked.

"Maybe. Why?"

"I feel so bad for kicking him out his room every Friday."

"Don't feel bad... I am pretty sure he doesn't want to be a third wheel between us."

"Hmm... I know. But still..."

"Hook him up with any of your girl friends then may be you will not feel bad."

"Wow. That's a very good idea. I would ask Lily if she is intrested.?"

"Your roommate Lillian?!"

"Yup"

"Hmm... she is pretty." He said playfully.

"That she is", Sharon said.

"But no one is pretty than my girl" he said tickling her. Sharon heart swells with love each time he call her his girl.
For her it feels so early to fall for him.... she could see herself falling for him... He is the best thing that happened to her after what she left behind and came.

"What is it?" Chris asked with frown on his head.

Sharon shook her head in nothing. "Come on, what is it?" He asked again.

"You know that you are the best thing that has happened to me after my parents...." she said tears filling her eyes immediately.

Chris sat on the bed pulling her along with him and adjusting her on his lap. Sharon had her head buried her head in his chest.

"It's okay, sherry. I am here. I am not going anywhere."

Sharon was the daughter of very big business man Adam and Jenna Daies who died 6 months ago in a car accident.She couldn't stay in the same city where her parents memories haunted her. She wanted to move on from their death. That was the reason to apply for a college far from her hometown and she was glad Lily joined her.

"I think I'm falling in love with you...." she thought hugging him for life.

"I love you, Sherry. " he whispered.

***

Chris shot to his heels immediately after seeing Sharon. She was dressed in a grey jeans and black tunic top with a grey scarf draped around her neck.

His eyes landed on little Chase tagging along with her.

"We need to talk" he said.

Sharon was startled "Oh my god, Do not sneak up like that."

Chris gave her a small smile and said "we need to talk"

"I do not wanna talk with you" she said turning around with Chase.